7

Now before we start let me tell you ... A lot of shit happened in the chunin exams!

I didn't know that we had to attack the village! It was a hell of a surprise. I didn't experience the whole attack because this was so messed up and I just had to escape.

While that weird snake guy Orochimaru attacked the hokage and the seal thing happened and then all the villagers gathered and the shit happened ... I think I'm saying too many things at a time.

What happened was while Orochimaru was attacking and all of my people were busy killing the villagers, including Gaara! He had turned into Shukaku again fortunately and was fighting this blonde kid with whiskers in the forest ... I decided to make a run for it.

Yep.

I could process nothing in my mind because these kids ... same age as me... were attacking me altogether and I seriously needed help.

Shikamaru (one of them) put me in a shadow possession jutsu and I literally freaked out, but to my luck I felt some Iron underground and willed it to rise.

Just like that I was out of his possession jutsu and on a floating Iron platform. There was so much Iron there! I made some signs and shouted " Iron style: Iron shield jutsu"

As the iron around me turned into a shield, I started to back away while deflecting all the Kunais and shuriken being thrown at me.

Choji turned into a huge ball and tried to break my shield, It didn't work but I was losing my chakra.

Shino with all his bugs suddenly came in front of me and started covering me with his oh so disgusting bugs. I kicked him straight in the stomach and he went flying back into a tree. His partner Kiba attacked me next with his dog and I just turned my iron into big spikes and threw them like a spear.

He dodged them and came straight at me. They both managed to injure me really badly. They kicked and pushed and slashed at me with their claws.

Kiba's fist made contact with my cheek and I went flying back into a tree.

How did I get into this? I was here for the chunin exams and then suddenly they all start attacking me. I was so sick of getting hurt. I felt like a weak nobody who was a useless pile of crap.

Furious, I got up and wiped my bleeding lip. I summoned all my chakra and made another iron wall and started running back to the village borders. I wasn't giving up! I didn't even know this was going to happen. And there were too many of them! I couldn't keep battling them with my chakra running low.

All the cuts on my body started bleeding heavily as I made a run for the village wall.

With the last of my chakra I managed to make Iron kunais and they flew aiming straight for them.

I looked at my right and saw him. Gaara in his shukaku form and blondie with a red aura, chakra flowing around him.

I dashed for the high trees and jumped on them. When I noticed that I was out of the village I turned around to find no one behind me.

Just in case I continued running until I was a good distance away from the village.

I stopped running and slumped against the grassy ground. Breathing heavily I lay there for a few minutes and finally my breathing became normal.

I managed to get up and sat leaning against a tree when I noticed that my whole body was stinging with all the cuts and wounds. I took out my medical pouch and cleaned the cuts as much as I could.

I needed a doctor!

I was so freaking tired that I felt I could sleep forever. This day began with a hard survival test as the chunin exams with my teammates and ended up trying to destroy a huge village and getting bruised all over.

Oh joy! We're full of surprises aren't we?

I knew I had to get up and run back to Suna before anybody found me here lying in a weak state. My fellow villagers were still in their attacking but I didn't give a shit about them if they didn't tell me that we were going to destroy a whole freaking village.

I got up again and started running slowly back to the village. I knew suna was like three days away from here but I needed to get out of this place.

I found a river nearby and got cleaned up. I filled my water bottle and went to hunt for something to eat.

***

When I got back to the village I literally fell face first on the sandy ground totally tired and out of energy.

Some shinobi found me and took me to a hospital.

After spending a good few days there I went back home to find out that the ones who had attacked the village were back and the Kazekage was ... dead.

A/N: Hey guys! How was it? Enjoy reading...

Arigato!