Bonus chapter

Because some people surprisingly liked this book...

(Before their marriage)

I woke up to something warm beside me. Opening my eyes groggily, I yawned and stretched my arms to notice that I wasn't able to do so. My silver orbs shot open in surprise when I heard soft snoring beside me.

I tried to change my position but something was holding onto me tightly. Looking down at my waist to find big arms wrapped around me; someone was hugging me while I slept.

"Eek!" I let out a loud squeak as I stumbled to get out of their arms. A loud groan stopped me from moving any further because I recognized the voice.

"G-Gaara?" I whispered carefully. What have I done? I looked to check if I still had my clothes on and sighed in relief when I found I was wearing my usual clothes except my gear and weapons weren't there.

I struggled to move but managed to turn to face my boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully. Not  believing my eyes, I blinked a few times to see his relaxed face.

A bright smile reached my face because for once he was sleeping. When was the last time he slept? 10 years ago? How did he manage to sleep? Was he just acting?

"Gaara" I said and shook him. He has to be up for Kazekage duties no matter how much I want to watch him sleep here. "Wake up!" I said a bit louder and tapped his cheeks. His face was so close to mine and I couldn't help but blush even though we've been in a relationship for so many years. It's like a habit.

Gaara's eyes were still closed but he smiled at hearing my voice. He moved his head closer to my neck and started nuzzling it. What's up with him?

"Hey, stop" I laughed because it was ticklish.

"Good morning to you too" Gaara's muffled voice said. He started kissing my neck.

"Wait! Do you even know how I got here? What if Temari or Kankuoro come in?" I said panicking when I remembered that this was the first time I woke up next to him. I still didn't think that our relationship was to the point where I could sleep next to him.

Who knows what we might end up doing? A person must be cautious.

"The only thing I remember is you getting really drunk" He said and moved his head back to show me his beautiful blue eyes. I stared into them longingly, forgetting what he just said.

"Sorry?"

"I said we had sex" He smirked making me jump away from him in utter shock. I landed on the ground with a thud.

"WHAT?!" I said as I searched his eyes for any signs of a lie.

I got up and held my hair, tears gathering in my eyes as I moved around the room trying to think this through. It can't be.

"You're lying! Tell me you're lying" I shouted and walked up to him on the bed. My Iron popped out of nowhere and started gathering around him.

"Woah! calm down babe. I was just joking" He said looking scared for once. I stared at him for the longest time as a blush crept up to my cheeks. I sat down on the bed and hid my face in my hands out of embarrassment.