Love hurts {A Harry Styles fan fiction}

• Dedicado a Tabatha Ferguson

Tabatha's POV-

A blur, I couldn't see. My body aches. Head pounding. Neck burning. I opened my eyes forcefully, I was in a dark ally. Only lit up by a dim street light. It hurt to move. I sat myself up and winced. A dead end ally, shadows in the end so dark you could hardly make out anything. All I could see was a dumpster and a few crates. Something else was there but I couldn't get the image. I hissed as I put my hand up to my for head. There was a window on the brick building to my right, I crawled to it and stared at my reflection, I looked at my neck, Two holes with blood trickling down from them. I heard breathing. Heavy breathing. The shadows, someone's back there, they stepped a little closer. It was a tall man with curls and long legs. Very fit, he stepped a few feet into the light.  My mouth dropped a tad from his beauty. He smirked as he was slowly walking closer to me. He licked his lips and smiled showing his deep dimples. I scooted backwards to try and get away from him.

"You tasted so good" He smiled and got closer to me. I darted my eyes to the left, a door. I regained my strength and jumped up and ran to it. The large man quickly appeared right in front of it. Leaned up against it and shook his head and smiled at the ground.

"I'm afraid you cant leave me just yet love" He looked at me. Within a blink he harshly shoved me on the brick wall. I screamed. He shoved his hand over my mouth.

"I'm not satisfied, I'm still hungry" That sweet smile he once had turned into an evil grin, showing two fangs, his beautiful green eyes turned to blood red orbs. He dug his thumbs into my hips to keep me planted on the wall and his head dove in my neck. Pain through out my whole body. I feel myself falling. Everything going dark, fuzzy, my eyelids felt very heavy. They closed. Black out...

------------------------------------------

Let me know what ya think :)