Chapter 3- Fight

Tabatha's POV-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He smirked at me showing his teeth. Catt busts through the door like people in the movies and landed on my floor like iron man does when he lands. It look pretty cool. Her mouth was parted but her teeth were still closed. She sharply turned her head and looked at the curly haired beast. He stared at her with his red eyes. While I was frozen in place with my eyes as big as a cow just watching in fear. Curly wastes no more time, Catt is still on the floor and he takes off running towards her with his Vampire speed and she quickly stands up and gets shoved against my wall, puts a large crack in it along with a giant dent. Curly had her hands pinned up over her head. She was struggling to brake free from his grip. I could see he sexually smirked to her and his eyes roamed up and down her body, which only pissed her off more. She growled and lifted both of her feet and kicked him in the stomach throwing him all the way across my bedroom, to the other wall. He slid down to the floor scrunching his face in pain but only for a second. She ran to him while he was down do strike again. She was just as fast as him. She picked him up by the collar of his shirt holding him in air then threw him out my window. Thank god it was already open from when he came in. She was breathing hard, out of breath. Pushed her hair behind her shoulder and closed the window. Then turned and faced me.

"Well good night" She said like nothing happened. she clapped her hands and closed the door behind her. I snapped out of my trance and blinked a few times.

"Wait a minute." I shouted running out of bed after her.

"Hey what the hell was that!?" She was going to her bedroom, I tried to stop her by putting my hand on her shoulder and spinning her around.

"Nothing, just go back to bed" she turned to face her room and shooed me off.

"No no no, that-that was NOT nothing!" I started to panic. What is up with my sister? I need answers Now.

"Just, leave it. Go back to bed." She sounded tired but I want her to tell me what was going on!

"No Jade I want to know what is going on with you!!!" She stopped.

"What?"

"Jaaaaade what, is, going, o-" She barged it while turning to face me.

"DON'T ever call me Jade got it?" Oh what she was threatening me now, oh I probably shouldn't get on her bad side since I just witnessed her taking down a grown man that's also vampire.

"Ugh fine. I just want to know whats wrong with you. I'm worried." 

"Well don't be!!!!" She snapped. "Just-I'm fine. Now go get some rest. She walked in her room and slammed the door. I gave in, I don't like it when we fight. So I just did as she said and went back to bed. It was getting late and I just graduated from school, tomorrow I was going to look for a job. I walked in my room, shut the door and walked over to my window. I locked it to make sure curly didn't come back in. I'm looking out the window, my smile faded. Someone was watching me from a distance... Curly.