Chapter 2- Catt?

Tabatha's POV-

I slowly lifted my eyelids. My eyes were burning. I'm laying on something soft. Better then last time I awoke on the pavement. I sat up a glanced around. Catt's house? What am I doing here? What happened to that monster who drank from me in the ally? That man, so breath taking. So beautiful, but a killer. A vampire. Catt is my best friend we grew up together from birth, to now. We're both 18 now, I'm older than her by a couple of months. We're so close sisters we still live with each other, I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. We live in a nice apartment about 6 stories up. I got up to go to the restroom. Whoa I look wasted. My long blonde hair in knots, my blue eyes look faded and I'm a little dirty from laying on the ground. I need to take a shower. But where's Catt? I looked around calling for her name but she's no where to be seen. She's out somewhere. I return to the bathroom and close the door behind me. Stripped off all my clothes and turned on the warm water in the shower and stepped in washing my body and cleaning my hair, thinking about that buy I couldn't get out of my head. I started humming, it was to quiet in here I needed to to something about it. I stopped, I was quiet, I think the lamp knocked over in the living room.

Catt's POV-

I was sneaking up the fire escape. Before I got to my window I stopped for a quick second to wipe the blood from my mouth. I have a cut on my lip from fighting off the dick who tried to kill my sister. I think I got it all off. I slid the window up and climbed inside. AH SHIT. 'crash' I kicked the lamp over. Please tell me no one heard that.

"Catt?" My head zipped up to where the noise came from. Tabatha. Her face tells me she's scared.

"Oh, uh hi Tab its not what it looks like." She had a towel wrapped around her dripping wet body. Her mouth dropped.

"What is that on your mouth!!!?" She screamed at my ears rang from the loud tone she gave me. She was coming at me and put her thumb up to my lip and whipped off some liquid.

"What is this!" She shoved her thumb in my face. My first reaction was to move my head backwards.

"Uh, blood?" I sheepishly smiled trying to not make her so mad, it failed.

"And you have a cut on your lip Jade what happened?" I could see the worry in her eyes.

"Nothing happened" I got a little upset, I knew she would get this way. "And don't call me that" I snapped at her. She knows I hate the name Jade. I would rather be called Catt, after my middle name. 

"Well something OBVIOUSLY happened." She bobbed her head and followed me to my bed room.

"Ok fine. Yes, something did happen but, I just don't wanna talk about it right now, Ok?"

I slammed the door in her face and I went to bed.

Tabatha's POV-

God what is with her. I went to my room, shut the door and changed into black shorts and a white tang top for bed. I climbed in the sheets and Turned of the lights. I lay there in silence when I heard a creek in the floor in front of my bed. Another one. Its getting closer to me. I slouched further and further under the covers every time I heard a noise. I hurried up and turned the lights on. I gasped. and the monster in front of me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

-------------------------------------

hahaha who is it coming after Tabatha? and something's odd about the character Catt uh? Hope u liked it :D