Chapter 6-Tabatha

Tabatha's POV- 

Catt has been smiling at texting someone, guessing a guy, for the past hour now and she laughs every now and then and I'm trying to watch a movie. Its a really good one to and I cant hear it! I'm watching Titanic.

"Ok who's the guy?" I rolled my eyes getting tired of this.

"What guy?" Ya your not that innocent. I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid. haha that was a good one. I smiled at my little joke.

"Dude, I'm not stupid, I know the difference between you texting with a girl, and a guy. Now who's this guy." I crossed my arms

"Ok Harry introduced me to his friends and there's this really cute blonde vampire his name is Niall" she said while smiling. See, I knew it.

"Oooooh he's blonde?" I smiled. I like blonde.

"Blonde and blue eyes, he's only about an inch or two taller than me though." Her smile faded.

"Awe that sucks." My smile faded as well. She looked down at her iPhone when it beeped. Niall. A smile grew on her face from ear to ear.

"What?" I chuckled.

"He wants to meet me on the roof" She started bouncing in her seat. I copied to make her feel good. 

"Well what are ya sittin here for! Go get em!" I hit her shoulder. She was gone within one blink leaving me sit in shock. I sat here for about five minutes in silence before sighing out of boredom. I think I'm gonna make some popcorn. I'm hungry. I got up off the couch and pulled a bag from the cabinets and threw it in the micro-wave and hit the popcorn button. I put both hands on the counter. Frozen for a minute, thinking about Catt. She's probably doin it with him. Hahaha why do I think like that. I smiled and laughed lightly. I turned to walk out when, there. He was standing in my kitchen, smiling at me. Harry.

Catt's POV- 

I ran full speed up on the roof to find myself standing two inches from Niall he looked down at me. Our for heads  touching. I had butterflies in my stomach. We were both smiling. 

"You uh, wanted to see me?" 

"Yeah, I wanted to ask if you, I don't know, would like to walk through the trails in the woods with me sometime this week." 

"Niall we live in the city. There aren't woods anywhere near here for miles."

"We're vampires remember? We can run and find some. There has to be woods somewhere around here." He placed his hands at the end of my back pulling me closer. I put my hands around his neck. And we danced. I put my head and rested it on his chest. I felt his head place itself on my shoulder. Minutes later I heard a loud scream. I froze, recognizing who's mouth it was coming out of. Tabatha. I looked up at Niall With wide eyes and mouth open a bit. It was a set up. 

-----------------------------------------------

Oh snap whats gonna happen?