Chapter 5- Feisty and hot

Tabatha's POV-

"You're his new victim" ...

"What? Whats that suppose to mean?" Victim? Was he gonna kill me?

"It means he's after you, once he drains some of your blood he will have a special connection or bond with you like he had on me."

"He had a bond with you? But you guys fight like cats and dogs how was he-"

"He got a hold of me the same way he did with you. I was coming out from the club, drunk, like you. I was walking home through the alleys trying to go the shortest way and he slammed me against the wall and drank from me. Then he started stalking me and he kid napped me a couple of times, more than once because I escaped then he caught me later. Then before you know it we became a couple and he wanted us to be together forever so he changed me-"

"He changed you?"

"Yes-"

"Changed how?"

"And after he changed me I broke up with him. I still like him a lot its just I don't think I want to be around the one who made me a demon."

"Your a demon!!!!!!????" I screamed. I didn't know if I could trust her.

"Yeah a vampire." She said it like it was no big deal.

"YOUR A VAMPIRE!!???" My eyes grew big.

"Yeah how did you think I could do all those things." She chuckled.

"Waaait, wait, wait, wait, wait......Did you have sex with him?" Sorry I just had to ask.

"Haha damn right I did! He was good." She smirked as if remembering her magical moment with him.

"Oh my god." I shook my head. I cant believe it, I thought she was still a virgin! But noooo she has hot sex with hot vampires.

"Hey don't judge me." she threw her hands up in defence. "That boy is very very hard to resist." She did her little half smile with her lips. 

"I bet hahahahaha" She can always make me feel better.

"Ok so if your a vampire then how come you never tried to drink from me?"

"I have good control over my thirst, not many vampires do. I guess I'm just lucky. I can go a long time without it as well."

Impressive. 

"So all those times you left you went hunting?"

"Most."

"Ok now where were you really, I know you weren't looking at shoes." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"With Harry." So his name's Harry? Hot.

"What were you doing with Harry?" 

"Threatening him to stay away from you. And me."

"That's it? you were gone a while?" My eyebrow still up and I did a half smile. Her cheeks flushed red. I KNEW IT.

"We uh, were, kinda making out?" She tried to sound innocent.

"Ooooooooh?" I winked at her, her face now as red as a fire truck. I chuckled. She didn't say anything.

"Can your eyes turn red?"

"Yes"

"Can I see it?"

"They only turn red when I get angry."

"Do you have fangs?"

"Yes"

"Do they pop out when your eyes turn red?"

"They only come out when I want them to, not a lot of vampires can do that ether."

"Ok one more question..How can you beat Harry? He's been a vampire longer than you and he's a male vampire."

"I don't know, I shouldn't be able to beat him like that but I can. I am stronger, and faster than hi-"

"What is it?" She's smelling the air.

"He's here" Her eyes grew big.

"Who's here?"

"Harry" 

Catt's POV-

He's here I can smell him. Tabatha is still a little confused I can tell, I can hear her thoughts. I got up off the couch and crept to the window. I pulled the curtains back and Harry was face to face with me, standing right outside the open window. I gasped. He grabbed my arms tightly and started to pull.

"TABATHAAAAA" 

"CATT!!!"

 I was pulled into an ally with Harry and his four friends.

"Kitten I -"

"You don't have the right to call me that anymore" I snapped and rolled my eyes at him. The blonde one raised his eyebrow at me. I could read what he was thinking.

Hm feisty and hot, I like that. 

He smirked. 

"As I was saying, This is Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis." Wow they were all very attractive. Niall was the one who thought I was hot, Liam was the one with really short hair, Zayn with the dark hair and skin, and Louis with a quiff like zayn but has lighter eyes and light skin.

"Hi"  I said with an attitude, making it clear I did Not wanna be here.

"Hello beautiful" Louis said. I gave a slight smile. 

"They will be staying around here for a while and I didn't want you guys to be strangers." Harry looked at me and smiled. He tucked his hands in his pockets and flipped his hair.

"Oh I'm sure we would have bumped in one way or another." Niall spoke and winked with a smirk like Harry. Great another vampire like Harry. I sighed. 

"Can I go back home now?" I asked Harry.

"Sure" 

I was walking back home throughout the alleys. I heard footsteps behind me. I was quickly pushed on the wall. Niall had me pinned. I couldn't say I didn't like it. I would be lying. He dug his head into my neck and bit down sucking blood from my body. I whimpered and moaned from the pain. He removed his fangs and licked the rest of the blood off my neck. He took his head out of my neck and whipped his face on his shoulder knowing if he moved one of his hands I would run. He looked up at me and smiled his fangs now gone and his eyes bright blue.

"Now we have a bond" He smirked as did I. I liked the sound of that.

---------------------------------

Whoa whats gonna happen with Niall and Catt? Is Harry still goin for Tabatha? ;D xxx