Chapter 9- Date. part 1 of 2

(::A/N Sorry if I spelled anything wrong, you guys know what I mean. IMPORTANT NOTE: IF I MAKE ANY SPELLING ERRORS WHEN THE CHARACTERS ARE SPEAKING ITS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY PRONOUNCE THE WORD::)        

   Tabatha's POV--

We just got back from hours of shopping, Catt helped me pick out my clothes because apparently I don't have as good of taste as she does. I let her help cause I didn't feel like arguing with her because I know if I try, I'll fail, she loves to win at fights. Pisses me off sometimes but I don't care at the moment. I'm just really excited for this date! Who wouldn't be!? I'm going to me with my best friend I consider my sister and her hot date, and I'm going to be with a hot vampire. Most freakin gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes on. Breath taking, ah why am I thinking like this? He tried to change me, which hurt like hell, Thank god Catt stopped the pain. Very thankful for that, I am getting way off topic here, focus Tabatha, focus. I took a deep breath, in...and out, just to calm myself. I was making dinner (steak, with mashed potatoes, gravy and corn) because Catt was being to damn lazy because she was "Tired" I said out loud in a mocking tone. I don't like cooking either but if I'm gonna be a mother some day then, ya know, ya have to. Done! 

"DINNERS READYYYYY!!!!!" I screamed to her even thought she was in the next room.

"I'M RIGHT HERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL I HAVE SENSITIVE EARS!!!!" She scowled at me. Ow damn that girl can scream. I covered my ears and whimpered. 

"Oww" I pouted making a puppy face.

"Exactly but your scream was 10,000 times louder" She walked in taking a seat at the table waiting for the food. She told me she has always been served food which is crazy. 

"Nuh uh you have like uh- banshee scream." I sassed.

"Well not ta me" Being sarcastic. She rolled her eyes, I pretend I didn't see it. I gave her her food and she dug right in, I hate to cook her stake very little so it was nice and bloody, it was so disgusting, I gagged a few times. From now on she's cooking her own steaks. She ate her corn, she mashed potatoes and I was watching her a little to long as I saw her pop her fangs out and drain the steak dry. I turned before I saw her finish it of and squeezed my eyes. Nasty, makes me wanna puke. 

"Ew god can you do that somewhere else?!"

"But I'm already done" She chuckled. I slowly turned my head to see the steak shriveled up. 

"Ew....Hey so when is the date?"

"Today"

"When?" I asked, I'm so ready, I just wanna throw myself at Harry.

Mm thanks love I'd love that. Cant wait for our little get together today.....see ya soon 

"Damn"

"Did you hear a word I just said?!" She gave me her attitude.

"No um-sorry Harry sent me one of those.......Things" I pointed from my head to hers hoping she would understand what I was talking about.

"Oh well what did he say?" 

"Nothing important" Her faced scrunched up and flexed her muscles. She had the silver fork in her hand and crumbled it like it was paper. Damn girl calm your tits. 

"What...did he say?" She said threw gritted teeth. 

"Ugghh, I was thinking that since he's so breath ta-"

"Hold on he's listening"

Ok now what were you saying?

I was thinking since he's so breath taking that I could trow myself at him, and he moaned at said he'd love that and he cant wait for tonight