Chapter 9- Date. part 2 of 2

------------------------------------------------

~Tabatha's POV~

We arrived at the theater and paid our way in and got some popcorn with two large Pepsi's, one for me and Harry, and one for Catt and her boy-toy. We sat in the back corner, we talked all through the previews. 

"Catt.." She leaned forward to get past the two boys in between us, and looked at me with those puppy dog eyes, damn I hate that. They look so big and brown in this lighting, they looked so innocent. It made my heart ache. I tried to not let it show.

"If you get scared just hold onto Niall, don't make a big scene."  I lifted my eyebrows to show I was serious. She didn't say anything, she was still leaning forward, just staring at me. It felt like she was staring into my soul, it was really starting to scare me. She looked forward as the lights started to dim, she slowly leaned back. I could tell she was already terrified. I turned and faced the screen. I grabbed some popcorn from the bucket on Harry's lap.

--------------(30 minutes later)------------

Every now and then I'll see Catt jump or hide her face into Niall's arm, and not even on the scary parts. Every time the "scary music" came on she would squeeze Niall's arm, I know because whenever the music would come on you would hear "Ow!" outa Niall's mouth  and he would look at his arm, and she would say "Sorry". People around us kept telling us "SH" or "Hey we're tryna watch a movie here!". Catt would just yell at them. Ugh she's gonna get us kicked out.

"Catt, are you okay?" Niall whispered. I turned to see what was going on. You could hear her heavy breathing from all the way over here, she looked at Niall and her eyes flashed from red to brown again, then it did it again. She looked at me, her eyes were red, she opened her mouth a little, I could see her fangs. She started sniffing the air. I knew what she was smelling. Harry put his arm around me tightly while still facing her to watch her every move. Awe he's protective. 

"Niall" Harry sternly said. Niall looked back while holding onto Catt.

"Get her outa here. Go!" Harry screamed at him. Niall quickly got up and picked her up and ran out causing a big scene. Damn it I hate it when people look at me. Harry stood up.

"Go back to watching the movie everybody! Everything's taken care of, there will be no further distractions!" Harry yelled to the crowd. Everyone turned their heads back to the screen when he sat back down. 

"Now, where were we?" He smirked at me. I blushed and smiled. I faced the screen again to finish the movie.

"Mm mm" He hummed in disagreement. 

"I have something else in mind" A devilish smile grew upon his face.

"Not here, lets go back to my flat" He's still smirking and to top it all off, a wink. Is it possible for him to get More sexy? It obviously is because that just happened. 

"I-uh-okay" I stuttered, damn he takes my breath away. We walked out, he held my hand. My lord his hands are huge. He opened the passenger door for me, I hopped in his large Range Rover and we left.

----------------------------------

"Wow, nice place." ......... He didn't reply. I looked at my phone unsure of what time it was, 8:42pm wow I hadn't realized it was so late. 

"I'll take your coat." He helped me slide my leather jacket off my shoulders and walked away down a hallway, I tried to see what he was doing but I lost him. I stepped a couple inches back. 

"Boo" 

"AHH!" I jumped forward and my eyes went wide. I turned around to see that Harry was standing right behind me laughing at me. 

"Ugh Harry! Don't scare me like that!" He laughed even harder and threw his head back. I back handed his shoulder.

"Asshole" I chuckled. 

"How'd you do that?" he speed closer to me, an inch away from me. I could feel his heavy breathing on my face. He grabbed my waist and smirked with his mouth parted slightly.

"I'm a vampire remember sweetheart" He whispered, quite sexy I might add. God He knows how to turn a girl on. 

"Shall we?" 

"Hmm?" I whispered in confusion..I completely forgot what was happening. It's like he just erased my memory. Erased it with his charm. He chuckled and bent down. What the hell is he doing? I raised an eyebrow. He swept me off my feet, literally. He picked me up bridal style and carried me down a few halls. He kicked a door open, the door to his bedroom. He sat me down on his bed and stepped back. He smirked, wow he has a bad habit of that. He looked up and down at me. 

"Hmmm" he tilted his head. "I don't like your look, lets just take it all off" A devilish smile slid on his face as he bend down and removed my shirt. I covered my chest with my arms, being almost bare made me feel insecure. He pushed me back so my head was on his pillow and he climbed over top of me. He unzipped my jeans and slid them off my legs and smiled with pleasure. 

"You're so beautiful.....your turn." I slowly slipped off his shirt to reveal his deep, glistening, tan abs. I couldn't help but stare. They were so, heart stopping. I looked at each of his unique tattoos. I threw his shirt on the floor where my clothes were. I reached down to his button on his pants and slowly un did it, then I unzipped him and pulled down slow...

-----------------------------------------------------------

BOOM CLIFFHANGEEEEEEEERRRRR XD Hope you guys liked this chapter ;D Gettin a little Harry and Tabatha action huh? ;) xD hahahaha Leave a comment and tell he what ya think! 12 comments and 16 votes for next chapter ^_^