Chapter 4- Harry!

Catt's POV-

I walked in Tabatha's room. Good, she's still fast asleep. Very cold outside, I had to bundle up a bit to keep me nice and toasty. I straightened my brown hair and brushed my sparkling white teeth, then put a thin line of black eyeliner in top and bottom lids and some mascara. The final touch, bright red lipstick. Posed a bit in the mirror and I went to get dressed. I had a red short sleeve shirt that said PINK across the top tucked into a pencil skirt. I put some black high heels. I put my navy blue peacoat on and a white scarf with a maroon beanie. I was ready to go. I had to sneak out of the apartment so Tab doesn't notice I had left. I walked down the ally to find the dick with the mess of curls. He has to be around here somewhere. I heard screaming across the street. Found him. I looked both ways before crossing. I walked to the other side of the road and down the ally way to find him draining the life out of a poor helpless woman. Her skin turning grey with the loss of blood.

"Harry!" I shouted to get his attention. He jerked his head from her neck to my face, looking at me with his red eyes. He smiled at me showing his fangs. Blood down his chin. He dropped the lifeless lady without a care. Stood up and slowly walked to me. Rubbing the blood from his chin onto his leather jacket, I cant lie, he looked hot. But we wouldn't be right for each other. I crossed my arms.

"Well hello beautiful" He smirked at me. So close I could feel his breathing on my face. I stepped back away from him.

"I'm here for Tabatha" I sternly spoke.

"So that's her name, Tabatha. I like it" An evil grin spread onto his face.

"Stay away from her" I stepped closer to him. Warning him to back off.

"No can do girly, see-she tasted so damn good, its almost impossible to resist her" I growled at him. My eyes slightly turning from brown to red, then back to brown. He's just wanting to piss me off. I cant let him get to me like that.

"You stay away or I swear-" He interrupted me.

"What?! You'll throw me out the window again! The more I drink, the stronger I get-"

"I will always be stronger than you. I will always be faster than you. And I will Always, be more powerful than you!!!!" With every word I walked closer and closer to him pushing him against the wall. He grinned at me, his fangs were gone and his eyes now green. He quickly Switched places with me. Now I'm on the wall. Well this should be interesting.

"Your sexy when your mad" He smirked and chuckled to himself. He rubbed his nose against mine.

"Why did we ever brake up?" He asked still smiling. His for head on mine.

"Because you turned me into a monster" I was playing hard to get. I think its working. His smile faded at my harsh answer.

"I did it so we could be young together, forever." His tone softened.

"I thought it would be best for us." His voice quivered. Did he really care about me that much? Awe how nice! I don't care.

"You thought wrong" He's still leaning on me. He closed his eyes. Holding me. He sharply opened his green orbs now bright red.

"I'm tired of trying to please you all the time. But I want to taste you one last time before I move on." My eyes widened. He dug his face in my neck slowly kissing it. I tried to move but i couldn't. He started to such harshly leaving a love bite. I turned my head and whimpered giving him more access. His curls tickling my face. He moved up to my jaw line, then my lips slowly moving them. I kissed back giving him what he wanted, because this would be the last time he got a taste of me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I wouldn't let him in just to make him mad. He bite down on my lip pretty hard, but not hard enough to bust it open. I still didn't let him in. He dug his thumbs into my hips, I went to speak but like a dummy I opened my mouth and his tongue snaked his way inside. He moves back down on my neck. Ok this has gone far enough. I open my now red eyes and put my hands on his chest fisting his shirt. I threw him back and he smashed into the wall behind him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Feisty and violent. I like that" He stood up "That's a good combination for the bed" He smirked and winked.

"You got what you want. Now you can go suck on someone else's face." I scoweled.

"You cant lie to me Kitten. I can read your mind, you want me. Oh you want me baaad." He smirked evily at me. My face relaxed as I realized he was right. I quickly got angry and my face scrunched up and I ran as fast as lightning and pined him on the wall. My eyes were bright red.

"Just stay away from me... And Tabatha." I said threw my teeth. With that I was out of the ally in two seconds.

Tabatha's POV-

I woke up to find Catt gone. Probably pickin fights. That girl loves to fight. Ever since she was little she loved it. Ok time to go get a job. I got in my truck and drove off. I was an athlete so I wanted a job that gets me a lot of exercise. I drove around for a while and on the side of the road I saw girls football team try outs. being in London I knew that meant soccer. I quickly pulled in the parking lot to get the number. I wrote it in my notes on my iPhone 5 and I turned around to get in the car and the man with the curls was walking out of the store in front of me. I stood frozen afraid he was going to attack me. He had sunglasses on. I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he was looking at me. We looked at each other for a while, before he smiled showing his teeth and dimples. I think this is the first time I hadn't seen him in the dark. He's actually very attractive. Then he hopped into his big black Range Rover and drove off. What a creep. Did he follow me here? I snapped out of my trance and headed back to my place. I think I'll give the soccer place a call tomorrow. I pulled up into the parking lot to the apartments. I walked up to the door and stopped. I slowly turned around, it felt like something was watching me. Or someone. I went up to our apartment, went inside sat down on the couch and watch some Family guy. My phone buzzed. I got a text.

From: Unknown

So you like football huh? :D xx

What? Who's texting me?

To: Unknown

Who are you? Is this curls?

I waited an hour and still no text back. Catt walked out of the bathroom brushing her wet hair, guessing she was in the shower. There was a towel wrapped around her body.

"Hay sugar" She says it like 'Hay suga' I smiled and chuckled.

"Hi. Where were you this morning?"

"I uh, went to look at some shoes I want but they were to expensive." Something's bugging her I can tell. I knew she was lying to me. Going to look at shoes at eight in the morning? I don't think so. I went along with it.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I was being serious now.

"Sure" I patted the empty spot next to me. She sat down next to me putting her full attention on what I was gonna say next.

"Who's the guy you fought in my bedroom?" She got a worried look, like she was, scared.

"Uh...My ex. Have you been around him a lot?" She started to speak fast.

"Um no not really wh-"

"How many times have you seen him?" Why is she panicking?

"Three times, One when he drank from me twice in the ally, another in my bedroom and the last time was at the store. Why?" Her eyes grew big.

"You his new victum"...

--------------------------------------

Woa shocker huh? ;) :D Comment and vote please :D