Chapter 7- Biten

Catt's POV- 

It was a set up. I was looking at Niall with my mouth a gape and wide eyed expression. I should have known. I took off to the apartment in vampire speed leaving Niall on the roof.

"Catt WAIT!" Niall stuck out his hand and screamed for me but I just ignored him. I'm to pissed at Harry to even think straight. I ran through the open window and search everywhere for my sister. I look in the kitchen to find Harry behind Tabatha. He has one arm around her waste and another pulling her head to the side and Harry's chin resting on her neck.

"Don't move!!!!!.....One more step and I'll change her!"

I took one slow step toward him.

"Ah! I said don't..move" He said 'move' all deep and serious.

"Now Harry, I'm sure we can talk things-"

"NO! I'm tired of waiting!!" His voice cracking and eyes watering.

" I want her so bad."  

"Yes, I understand but it doesn't have to be this way. Just let her go and you two can go on a date sometime yeah?" A tear slid down his cheek. I kinda felt bad. I never liked seeing him cry. It crushed me. My face softened up and I relaxed a tad. I sighed.

"Catt do NOT give in to him. I'll be fine." She tried to reassure me. But I didn't listen. My face scrunched up and My fangs grew and eyed flooded red. My entire body tensed. I ran to Harry to attack him and His eyes turned red and fangs grew as well. He bit down into Tabatha releasing the venom into her body causing her to shriek in pain and she fell to the floor screaming and shaking. Harry's eyes now jade green and fangs vanished. He licked his lips. Tears pouring down my face. I growled and I grew more angry by the second. I felt my stomach turn in knots and my teeth started to ache, it was my fangs, they hurt and so did my other canine teeth. what the hell that's never happened before. I felt as if I could rip him to shreds, his eyes grew big with fear. He zipped out the window knowing if he'd stayed another second..He, would be dead. My eyes went back to brown mixed with some green, fangs now gone. I looked at the shaking, screaming girl on the floor. I ran to her. There's only one thing I can do. I stuck my mouth where he bitten her and sucked and sucked. I had to get every bit of the venom out before she became a monster like me. I didn't want her to go through that. I know that's what she wants because she thinks vampires are cool but she doesn't know how wrong she is. Finally she calmed down. She stopped screaming. She passed out on the floor not moving. I got it all. Thank god. I picked her up and placed her into her bed and pulled the covers over her, turning off the light and closing the door behind me. She's gonna be exhausted tomorrow. I walked into the living room. Niall is standing in the middle of the room looking at me.

"Catt, I-I can explain." I walked up to him. Quickly raised my hand and high fived his face HA no I smacked him so hard he was send all the way across the room. He hit the wall slid down it ,and hit the floor. He looked up at me. His left cheek was purple, black and blue.

"You tricked me!!!!!!"

Nialls' POV- 

My vision went fuzzy. Wow she was strong. Hahaha I bet she's rough in bed. I smirked at the thought.

"What are you smiling at!!!?" I can see clearly now. She was so mad. Her faced scrunched up in frustration. So sassy. 

"You're so cute when your mad." I smiled. She's so beautiful, I want to make her mine.

"Excuse me!?" She tilted her head to the left showing me attitude. Placing both hands on her hips leaning forward a tad. I stood up and walked to her. I stood a couple inches away from her. Looking down at her.

"I wasn't lying ya know...about the date? I mean yeah it was a set up so Harry could get Tabatha but I really do like you" She seemed to lighten at my words. Good.

"Yo-you do?" She smiled a bit. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and stepped close enough the tips of our shoes were touching. I liked it.

"Yes, very much" I chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose and flashed out of there leaving a dramatic exit. Hoping she'll want more. I smirked as I ran to our house that the boys shared in the woods. I opened the door and all the boys looked at me with worry in their eyes. I shot them a 'what?' look.

"Where were you?!" Harry asked nervously.

"Uh with Catt why?" The boys looked at each other.

"We need to stay away from her." Liam spoke up.

"Why?" I chuckled. Is this some sort of joke?

"Because she is to dangerous to be around" Louis warned.

"Ha what are you lads talking about?" I chuckled. Haha what is going on here?

"Harry you wanna tell him?" Zayn looked at Harry and sighed.

"We think that she could be- ugh how can I put this so you'll understand.......We think Catt could be the 'Alpha' vampire."

------------------------------------

  3 Votes and 3 comments for next chapter please!!!!!!!!! Alpha vampire? Whats gonna happen with Tabatha? Is she gonna be okay when she wakes up? or is she going to be like the rest of them? Read the next chapter and find out! :D ;D Thanks for all the reads! I just made this fanfiction not that long ago and OVER 100 READS!! :D