Chapter 1: New Meetings and Disagreements

Jack's POV

I hate summer. It's hot and gross and I don't know how someone can possibly have fun in the heat. I mean the only good thing about summer is that you can eat stuff that's cold like ice cream or popsicles. That's why I think summer should come a little late this year for San Francisco. I flew over into the hot foggy weather. I started spreading snow into the air and snowflakes, frost, and icicles. I sat on top of the Golden Gate Bridge and took a good look at my work. "Pretty good Jack, pretty good." I said to myself. All of a sudden I felt a huge heat wave hit my back causing me to fall off the bridge, luckily I can fly.

 I turned around to see my attacker and saw a teenage girl floating. She wore a blue dress and had crazy wild curly hair and a really mean look on her face. Uh Oh.

"What the hell do you think yer doing?" she yelled in her Scottish accent.

"Spreading winter joy to people in the city until you blasted me!" I yelled.

"Well you started it. You know how hard it was for me to get the sun shine in this certain spot! This place is one of my toughest places to get warm and you just ruined it with all yer snow!" she shouted.

Crap she must be the Guardian of Summer. Great just my luck.

"Hey okay sorry I improved the weather." I said.

"Excuse me! All you do is bring colds and chores for kids to do outside in the freezing cold!" she said.

"Ha and what do you do cause heat strokes and make people get sunburns." I retorted.

"Ha have you ever heard something called summer vacation? Kids go to the beach to have fun in the sun not to freeze to death."

"Well at least I actually have cool powers." I smirked.

"Oh you want to see cool powers! Here I'll show you!" she shouted. She then gathered water from the bay and lifted into the air she then crashed the waves right down before me. I froze it before it hit me. "Nice try Red but let's change things up a bit." I said I started creating icicles and flung them towards her. Of course she had heating powers and melt them in an instant.

We then both started shooting each other with wind. Me cold wind and her warm wind. Until finally our winds started intertwining causing a tornado.

"Uh oh" we both said.

"Look what you did!" she said.

"Look what I did? You're the one who had to show off her powers." I argued.

"ENOUGH!!!!!" said a large booming voice.

The tornado died off and my snow and her tidal waves ceased.

All of a sudden our winds were taking us somewhere. Uh oh I know this path their taking us to North's shop.

Author's note: I know I said I would start tomorrow but I thought of a really funny meeting scene for Jack and Merida, plus it's 12:18 am my time so technically it is the next day haha hope you guys liked it comment vote and follow!!!!