Chapter 6: Jack's Recovery and New Places

Jack's POV

I'm falling. I'm falling down and around me I see all my greatest fears. One of everyone forgetting me and not believing me anymore, another of me being trapped in a sauna, and another one of Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup getting killed by nightmares. I start to scream but no one's there to comfort me, All I see is my greatest fears replaying in my head.

I start to hear a voice. "Jack? Jack you got to wake up it's just nightmares, wake up!"

I follow the voice and through all this darkness I see a light. I run to it and that's when I wake up.

I opened my eyes to see Rapunzel looking down at me. "Guys he's awake!" she said.

I then see the other two huddle around me. 

"Jack yer such an idiot why'd you in Hiccup have to go and risk yer lives!" she shouted. Hiccup just smirked. "Oy I'm talkin to you too Dragon boy!" 

"It's good to have you back Jack." he said. "How you feeling?"

"I've been better I have a really bad headache though."

"Here." Rapunzel said.

She put her hair on my forehead the others looked at her weirdly. She began to sing as her hair glowed and all the pain from my head was gone.

"Thank you Rapunzle." I said

"How did you-" Merida began to asked as hiccup just hanged his mouth opened in shock.

"That's my center Healing." she said.

"Awesome" Merida and Hiccup said at the same time.

"I wonder what my center is?" Merida said and I couldn't resist.

"I'm guessing Anger or Stubborness." I smirked

That got me a fireball to my head as I ducked.

"Of course I'm leaning on the anger part." I said.

"Shut up snowflake." she said.

All of a sudden a portal opened up and out came North.

"Well done children, The children of the UK are now protected, Sandy is recovering their dreams as we speak. I'm sorry to hear you got hit Jack." he said.

"Nah it's okay, it would've been worse if I was stuck their with this one." I gestured to Merida.

"HEY!" she yelled.

"Kidding! Well sorta...." I chuckled.

"Well I just came to see if you were alright and also to give Hiccup something." North said.

Out from the portal ran out Toothless topling over onto Hiccup.

"Hey bud!! I missed you too!" He shouted with happiness.

"Well you all better get going I've decided to give you your own globes to see where the nightmares will strike next." North said.

"Hmmmm it looks like ah come on!" I said.

"Yes!" Merida shouted.

"What where are we going?" Rapunzel asked.

"Scotland!!!!" Merida squealed.

UGHH WHHHYYYYY

Merida's POV

Yes we are in Scotland! I'm so excited!! This time it was Jack and Rapunzle's turn to look for food and I decided to show Hic the place where I grew up. I brought him to the big castle where I grew up. "Wait you were a princess?" he asked.

"Yes I was, athough now me brother Hubert's great grandson rules the kingdom." I replied. "Look here was my old bedroom!" 

"They still kept it exactly the same after I died my parents nor me brothers wanted anything changed." I said.

"Wow, they must really missed you." he said.

"Yeah they were....." I said sadly.

"If you don't mind me asking how did you die?"

"Well me kingdom was at war with a clan called the McCurdy's and I snuck into battle without my parents permission and I saw that me brothers had snuck into the fight and I saw a flaming boulder that was catipulted by the enemy coming towards them so I pushed them out of the way and got hit by the flaming boulder." I stated. I woke up and found out that I could touch things and burn them. I looked for me family to show them but when I found them they were all in the hall crying at me own funeral. The man in the moon told me what happend and said that I have the power of Fire and Water and that I was now the Guardian of Summer. He didn't tell what me center was though."

"Wow that was really brave of you." he said.

"Well I guess, but I mean I knew if they could they would've done it for me too." I said. "What about you, how'd you die, I mean you said you got burned off by a dragon but....."

"You think there's more to the story?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Well in this case there is, Toothless and I were helping the villiage kill the biggest dragon of all, this one couldn't be tamed because it actually ate dragons and it was just pure evil. Anyway we're fighting and stuff and Toothless and I just defeated the beast by burning it from the inside, well the whole thing blasted in fire and I fell off my saddle and Toothless tried to save me but we both ended up becoming fried and broken. I woke up and saw Toothless staring back at me an my foot gone. I started freaking out and as I was the wind started getting blowing harder. The man in the moon told me that I died saving my village and Toothless died saving me, He tried to recover me the best he could but he couldn't recover part of my leg. He said I have the powers of winds and Earth. He also told me I'm the Guardian of Fall, he didn't tell me my center either." he finished.

I was amazed. Looking at him you wouldn't think he would be the kind of guy to try and defeat a huge dragon, I guess no one should judge a book by it's cover. Even if it's a really nice cover with deep green eyes that are like the fields of Scotland.....NO MERIDA !STOP! STOP IT!

"That's amazing Hiccup, I mean I protected me brothers but you protected yer whole villiage from destruction!" I said. "And you thought you were useless, I knew you weren't." I said.

"Well you'd be the first." he said.

"Well I'm sure I won't be the last, now come on let's go see what's taking those two so long." I said.

"Jack's probably trying to make his move on Rapunzel." he laughed.

"HA! I knew he liked her, dear god I feel bad for Rapunzel, I don't know how she's surviving." I laughed.

Author's note: Yay longish chapter!!! I thought it be cool to show their backstory and especially do something original with Merida's I mean every fan fic I've read has her being killed by a bear, not that it's not a good idea it's just SOOOOOOO over used so I did my own thing. With Hiccup's well I couldn't think of anything else so he get's the unoriginal backstory haha. Hope you all liked this chapter and remember to Vote,Comment, and Share!!!!