Chapter 7: Past Lives of Jack and Rapunzel

Rapunzel's POV

Jack and I were searching for food in the Scotland woods. I really don't like hurting animals so we decided to pick apples and oranges from the trees. "I think Merida's going to like these apples." I said knowing that the red ones are her favorite. 

"Well as long as it keeps her ffrom throwing fire balls at my head." he said.

"Why don't you two get along?" I asked.

"Well we're just both really different, I actually think she can be......alright.......sometimes, but it is really fun to mess with her." he chuckled.

" I just don't understand why you have to fight all the time." I replied.

"Well cause it's fun she reminds me of my little sister just grown up...........and with a lot more wild hair." he said.

"You have a little sister?" I asked.

"Well, I did, you see one day we were ice skating and the ice began to crack. She was really scare, but I told her not to worry. I told her to pretend it was like hopscotch she jumped and almost broke the ice but I caught her with my staff and pushed her away from the frozen lake. Unfortunately the ice broke beneath my feet, and that's how I became a guardian, the moon just told me my name and I ended up figuring out what happened to me and who I was in my past life." he stated.

"Wooow." I said amazed.

"What about you blondie, how'd you become a guardian." he asked.

"Well it's a long story." I stated.

"Well we've got time." he replied.

"Fine, When I was a baby I was kidnapped by this lady named Gothel. She raised me as her daughter in a high tower in the forest. She said I was never to go outside because people would want to cut my hair and use me, when in fact that was what she was doing. She used my hair to keep her young. Well when I was 18 a stranger named Eugene came into my tower trying to get away from guards because he stole a tiara. Well I told him to take me to see the floating lights because they always appear on my birthday and I wanted to see what they were and what they meant and I would give him the tiara when we were done. We went on a great little adventure and I ended up falling in love with him. Unfortunately Gothel tricked me into thinking that he had gone away with the tiara and left me. I went home with her, but then had a flashback and realized I was the lost princess of Corona. She then chained me up and as she was starting to pull me away to another town Eugene came to the rescue. Gothel then stabbed him and I said I would go with her if she would let me heal him. I was just about to heal him but he cut off my hair with a shard of glass and said that he loved me too much to let me be a prisoner again. Gothel began to age rapidly and I cried. My tears had brought him back to life. As we rejoiced we forgot about Gothel and she came running towards Eugene with a knife. I jumped in front of him and I was killed instead." I said.

"Wow, and I thought my story was impressive, what happened when you woke up?" he asked.

"Well I couldn't remember anything, all I saw was that my hair was really long and blonde. The moon told me my name was Rapunzel, and I was the guardian of Spring and that's it. I found out I could heal things by singing centuries ago and I regained my memory back by accidentally hitting my head while flying." I stated.

"I guess we're not that different either." he said.

"Well you are winter and I am spring. That's pretty different." I said.

"Yeah but different in a good way." he said. He then made me a snowflake flower and handed it to me. I blushed,

"See not so different." he said. I smiled.

"What da hell is takin ye guys so long!" we heard Merida yell from across the way. Merida and Hiccup then came out of the path they were in.

"You're timing sucks, Lavahead." he shouted.

"Well at least I'm using me good time, while yer wastin-" she stopped in mid sentence.

"Are those red apples?" she asked.

"I think they are Mer." Hiccup chuckled.

"Can I have one?" she asked.

"Only if you're nice to me." said Jack, "And you say Winter is better than Summer."

"Aw come on!! The red ones are me favorite can't you just let me have a nightmare itd be better than sayin that!" she pleaded.

"I'm not hearing anything but complaints." Jack said.

"I won't say it." she replied.

"I guess no apples for you." he said.

Merida looked at Hiccup with puppy eyes begging for him to do something.

"Jack come on I made her drop one on our last hunt, let her have some." Hiccup said.

"Oh she can have as many as she likes once she says what needs to be said." He smirked.

"That's it I want me apples NOW!" she yelled. She began hurdling fire balls at Jack who quickly dodged them. 

"Oh now come on red you can do better than that!" he laughed. Making Merida more angry.

"You better give her an apple or she's going to melt your face off Jack." I yelled.

"Okay fine here!" He flung her an apple. "But WInter is still better than Summer."

Merida was so happy she bit into her apple with joy.

Things to remember, never take apples away from Merida.

Author's Note: Chapter 7 is done whoop whoop! Hope you all liked it and remember to vote,share and comment!!!!