Chapter 5: It's All Fun and Games, Until the Nightmares Come Out To Play

Jack's POV

Night time was growing closer. Hiccup and I took the sky while the girls traveled on land. 

"So I think I deserve a thank you." I said smirking

"For what!!!" Hiccup said in disbelief.

"Well thanks to me, you got to get a little closer to flamehead down there." I said slyly

"Shut up, I have no idea what you're talking about." said Hiccup.

"Oh yeah sure okay." I said giving him a look.

"I'm serious." he said but his frown turned into a slight grin.

"Knew it."

"You know nothing." he retorted.

FLASH

"What was that?" asked Hiccup.

"I dont know but prepare yourself."

FLASH

There it was again.

I looked down and saw flying raven nightmares.

Hiccup's POV

"Down there!" I heard Jack yell.

I looked down and saw the nightmares. I quickly taking apart a tree and making them turn into sharp wood chips. I blasted them through the nightmares which caused them to explode. Awesome....

Jack began hitting them with frozen ice beams. Each one became frozen to the ground.

I hope the girls are doing as well as us.

Rapunzel's POV

"MERIDA THERE EVERYWHERE!" I yelled.

NIghtmare snakes were covering the ground. Slithering towards us with glowing yellow eyes.

"Well use yer earth powers then! I can only bend heat, water, and wind!" she shouted.

Oh yeah that's right I can bend the Earth duh! I quickly rose the ground and smashed each and every snake while Merida started throwing fire into them causing them to just turn to ash. 

"Ladies, why would you hurt my little nightmares." We heard a creepy smooth voice say from behind us.

We turn around to see the king of fear himself. He was tall and lean, he had glowing yellow eyes and his skin was ash colored. His smile creeped from ear to ear.

"How about we take a look at what's in both of your pretty heads, hmmm?" he said.

He gathered his nightmare dust and threw it at us. I closed my eyes waiting for the fear, but it never came. I opened my eyes and in front of us were Hiccup and Jack creating a barrier made of ice and rock.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM!" Jack yelled.

"Ah I see Jack has made some new friends, hmmm interesting, protecting the girls with the wild hair and the boy with the dragon helping you by your side. Well don't I feel like the fifth wheel." Pitch chuckled. "You're all ver lucky that you wiped out most of my nightmares or I would've just trapped you all now, well until next time I guess." 

"Oh I almost forgot." Pitch said.

He then blew black nightmare dust in Jack's face.

Jack cried in agony "Sweet Nightmares Jack" Pitch said as he flew away with his nightmares behind him.

"Jack! Jack! Stay awake!" I cried but it was too late Jack had already gone into a horrible sleep.

Author's Note: Told you it was kind of a serious chapter, I'm actually full of ideas right now so I'm going to write the next chapter right now because I have ideas so YAY! I hoped you all liked it and remember to share comment and vote!!