Chapter 8: Penelope

Penelope's POV

"I can't believe you left without me! I could've helped you know!" I yelled at Pitch.

"Don't worry my dear, you'll make your grand entrance tonight." He said.

"Ooh which ones do I get?" I asked joyfully.

"You can have the Dragon boy and the Blonde Healer." He said. "Leave the the Redhead and Frost to me." He smirked.

I'm kind of glad I saved Pitch, usually I love pain, it fills me with happiness and power. But when I saw Pitch shriveled on the ground of the underworld he promised me power if I would help him. So I did, I can cause pain but I can also reduce it, although I rarely do that. Hmmm I wonder what I could do to the healer and the Boy with the dragon.

*****later*****

Pitch and I stormed off from our cave hideout on our nightmare horses. I started looking for the two I was after. I found the Dragon boy with his little redhead friend. Hmm let's see what causes him pain shall we. Ooooh I see hmm well this should be fun.

Hiccup's. POV

Merida and I were practicing our wind powers when we heard a cackle. I turn to see a flying woman dressed in dark crimson and black clothing. She had short chopped hair and glowing red eyes. Penelope.

"Hmm let's have some fun shall we." she cackled once more.

I began to rise the earth.

"Ah ah ah." She said pointing to Merida who seemed constricted.

"Hiccup I can't move!" She said.

"You see Hiccup I'm the goddess of pain and what causes you the most internal pain is when others especially friends are in pain." She stated.

"Don't!" I yelled but it was too late. Merida started crying out in pain.

"Stop you're hurting her!!"

"That's the point deary, I hurt her on the outside and you on the outside its a double win." She said.

"I said stop!" I yelled. My winds started blowing rapidly. Boulders were appearing from underground. Penelope started losing control. I hit her with my boulders with all my might and she flew off.

I turned to Merida who was now crouched on the ground in pain.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as I hugged her.

Pitch's POV

Hm well Penelope failed but at least she did a little damage. I made my way to Jack and the blonde one. There they were. I swiped up Rapunzel with my nightmare dust. "Hello Jack." I said.

"Let her go Pitch." He yelled.

"Oh I don't want her, I want you Jack, you for the safety of the healer." I said

"Jack..don't!" She squealed. I wrapped my hand around her mouth.

"Fine for the safety of the girl, I'll go with you. Let her go first." He stated.

"My pleasure." I set the girl down and trapped Jack into my dust and transported him to a cage in the lair.

One down one to go.

Authors note:duh duh duh drama haha sorry for uploading this so late but I've been getting insomnia so this is when I write stories. Haha please comment vote and share!!!!