Chapter 13 Gifts from Man in the Moon

Manny's (Man in the moon) POV

The teens all went back to the workshop to celebrate the defeat of Pitch and the return of Penelope the Sun Goddess. It was time for them to recieve there rewards.

I came into my signature spotlight and shown down on them.

Children you have done well. You will now get what you desire most, well except being mortal for even I can't do that. 

Princess Merida Guardian of Summer, you desire to know your center. Well your center is courage and with that you have the power to control anything or anyone around you.

"Great she can make myself get thrown off a cliff thanks a lot Manny." Jack said.

Merida smirked and made Jack slap himself.

"HEY!"

"Oh I'm never going to get tired of this." Merida said.

Princess Rapunzel Guardian of Spring, Center of Healing, you deserve so much more than I can give you, but here I give you what you want the most, the power of Freedom. You can now transport anywhere in a blink of an eye.

"YAY!" Rapunzel blinked and was gone. seconds later she came back. "Guys I just went to Spain!"

"How come I didn't get any of these cool powers when I found my center!" said Jack.

I'm getting there Jack, now where was I oh yes Jack Frost Guardian of winter, center of fun. You have protected the ones near and dear to you for so long. I'm so proud of you Jack. I give you the power of forcefields. You can now produce forcefields from a wave of your staff.

"Not my first choice but it could come in handy." Jack smirked.

Now Last but certainly not least Hiccup, Guardian of Autumn. You said in the begining how you didn't want anything.

"Yeah but then I realized I did, I wanted to be not useless, I wanted people to listen to me and I already found that." Hiccup stated.

Well I should tell you, your center is Change. With that I give you the gift of shapeshifting. Just remember you may be the center of change but never change who you are inside. Be yourself because everyone else is taken. I smiled down at Hiccup.

"Thanks sir." Hiccup replied.

MANNY are you done yet we still have tons of plans to do since I've been away.

Coming Penelope! Goodbye children I will always be with you as will Penelope. 

I took one last look at my four favorite guardians as Merida started to make Jack slap himself again, while Hiccup and Rapunzel were trying to get them to stop. I started to think, I really do love these kids.

Author's note: OKAY!! Epilogue will be up tomorrow hoped you all liked this short little chapter. I thought it would be cool to have manny's POV. The way I wrote his character was a lot like my old English teacher haha and I was probably Merida and my  friend Thomas was probably Jack. God I miss that class. Well remember to share vote and comment!!