Chapter 9: Battle continues

Merida's POV

I don't know what the hell she did to me but god it hurt. It felt like my whole body was being twisted inside out. Hiccup was still comforting me on the battlefield saying over and over again I'm so sorry. I don't know why, it wasn't his fault that she decided to rearrange my inners. I still was crying from pain when we heard the cackle of Pitch.

"I'll take the redhead off your hands now little Viking." He said.

"Leave her alone Pitch, you've done enough! If you want her you'll have to go through me." Hiccup shouted.

"Alright then, Penelope dear."

The evil goddess came from the ground smiling coyly.

"Well looks like I will have something to play with." She said.

She griped her hands and stared down Hiccup who instantly fell to the ground with pain. He started to rise with pain never leaving his face.

"Hmm looks like the little Viking is stronger than we thought." Pitch said. "No matter we'll take both let's see how the little healer does on her own."

I wanted to grab Hiccup and run but I was so weak. I finally just let the dark dust consume us both.

Rapunzel's POV

I looked everywhere but my friends were nowhere to be found. I yelled out there names until my throat started to strain. I was all alone. I began to cry when the moon's light shined down on me. I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"Your friends have been captured by pitch his lair is north of here you must help save them and defeat Penelope and Pitch." Manny said.

"But how? I can only control the ground and the wind. I can't do this all by myself" I said.

"You can do this Rapunzel, you saved Eugene all by yourself without any powers. You can save your friends." He said.

I got up and made my way straight north, you shouldn't mess with my friends Pitch, I may be the healer but that doesn't mean I don't know how to cause pain.

Authors note: Oooh darker side of Rapunzel! I'm really happy with how the story is turning out! I hope you all think the same! Remember to comment vote and share thanks!!!