Ch 3: Cold Warm Hot

As the robot closed the door he turned around and saw me.

"Oh what do we have here!!! A human!!! Oh aren't you just DARLING!!"  The robot guy leaped over the couch and stood in front of me.

"Yea, thanks. I'm Layla!" I like this guys style! "Who are you? I'm new here and you seem to have quite a following!?"

"Oh I'm so glad you asked! Im Metteton! Im the superstar of the Underground! Papyrus, where is your brother I have thrilling news!"

"UM... HES UP IN HIS ROOM BUT HE'S A BIT.... VIOLENT RIGHT NOW...." Papyrus said shyly. Metteton giggled a bit but then nodded.

"Ok tell him this latter then, apparently, you didn't hear it from me, Someone in Hotland just moved in with Undying!"

"Who's Undying?

"SHE A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE! YOU'll MEET SOON. ANY WAY IS THAT ALL YOU CAME HERE FOR METTETON?" Papyrys said seemingly annoyed.

"Oh don't think quite so low of me! I also heard a human was in Snowdin and I wanted to see if it was true. Now I know, and she's quite the cutie!!" A slight blush crossed my face. That's a complement I haven't gotten in a while. Especially from a stranger. "Arn't you just darling!" Metteton started fan-girling over my cuteness and I roled my eyes.

"You guys are all so strange?" I stood up and was about to leave when a metal hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Where are you going. We still need to do the interview!" The next thing I knew I was being dragged out the door and towards who knows where!

-Sans-

I closed the door to my room as the front door slammed shut. It grabbed my attention and I walked down the stairs to see a shocked Papyrus.

"What's the shocked face for bro?"

"METTETON HAS KIDNAPPED OUR NEW HUMAN FRIEND...." he stood up picking up a small black plastic and glass box. "WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?"

"Don't know let me see?" He handed me the small box and I examined it. I pressed a circular button and the front lit up. There was a time, date, and text saying 'swipe to unlock'. I did so and a code appeared. Not even attempting the code I went back to the first page. I swiped the screen until something happened. A camera appeared.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

-Time skip-

I held the box in my hand as I walked into the forest. I was recording everything I was doing. I watched papyrus do some of his old puzzles visited the ruin doors and eventually ended up back at the house. I said goodbye and placed the phone where Papyrus picked it up from only seconds before Layla entered the house.

-Layla-meanwhile-

As the snow started melting the air became warmer. We ran though a warm underground cave type area before we arrive in front of a lab. The air was now hot and dry.

The lab doors opened and I was greeted with a large white space. A computer could be seen surrounded by papers and manga books. I think who ever those belong to will get along with me quite well.

I was pulled through the lab and finally into a crowd of people. Metteton let go of me and I caught my breath. A microphone was placed before me.

"Welcome everyone! Today we have a very special guest! A HUMAN! Human what is your name?!"