Ch 1: Falling Flowers

I sprinted out the back door as fast as I could pushing the pain away.

"GET BACK HERE!" My fathers voice urged me to move faster. I sprinted through the back yard and to the edge of town. As I entered the forest I stopped to catch my breath. I could feel everywhere my new blemishes were at from the pulsing.

I continued to the lone mountain in the distance. (Your welcome hobbit fans ;)
The mountain is well know around here for causing people to disappear.

That's just what I want to do. I've lived with the disgrace I call humanity for long enough.  Even tho I am one it seems like everyone treats my like a monster or something!

As I continued walking I grew a limp from a cut on my leg. I continued through the pain planing at stoping in the cave.

People have gotten close enough to see a small cave at the base of the cave but anyone to go in never came out. Six kids have been recorded disappearing this way, let's make it seven....

I entered and was instantly amazed at the sight. Small glowing rocks were in the ceiling and I couldn't talk my eyes off them. It looked like large shimmery starts... I continued walking forward until I heard a voice.

It was low but soft and distant.

"Hey anyone up there?" I looked around until I saw the large dark hole the voice had come from.

"Yeah! I'm up here?" I leaned over the hole on my stomach looking down.

"Layla?"

"Yeah that's my name? Who are you?"

"Quiche!"

"What, why Quiche?!"

"You told me...in the future..." His voice faded out. As I finally was able to get a somewhat good look at the guy I saw he was crying.

"Why are you crying?!" I asked almost slipping down into the hole.

"Do you who I am?" He asked.

"No!"

"Good, go back home..." With that I saw him turn and start walking away.

"No I'm not going back! Not unless you explain what the hell your talking about!" He stopped moving.

"Quiche, Peanut Butter, Squash, Oranges. Enough code words..." I lay shocked. Those are all the code words I've every remember using. "I could stay and explain everything for the thousandth time but I'm not gonna. I've lived this day hundreds of times so I'm just gonna live it one more time....
Reset one more time..."

Just as he finished speaking a two buttons appeared. One said yes the other said no. I hesitantly pressed yes and everything went white.
-----------------------