Feels like fire

"I couldn't get enough, so I had to self-destruct

The heat was on, rising to the top

Everybody going strong, and that is when my spark got hot." The Trammps (Disco Inferno)

*********

Borgin wrote to Draco a few days later. His instructions were for us to find a Bois Dentelle tree which was where the wood from the Vanishing Cabinets was from. Draco and I spent an entire night searching in the Forbidden forest for the tree which he had described. We steered clear of the centaurs but we were chased by what I was sure was a raccoon until we hid inside a large hollow tree. I fell asleep in there from exhaustion until Draco woke me up.

"Look." He said pointing into the near distance.

"I don't see anything." I said with a yawn.

"Come on." He said dragging me out of the tree. I followed him grudgingly and then I finally saw what he meant. A tree with white flowers, a black bark and red leaves. The Bois Dentelle tree.

"Yes!" I screamed in delight and Draco hurriedly put a hand over my mouth.

"Shut up." He hissed. "Do you want all these funny creatures chasing us in the middle of the night in a dark forest?"

"Sorry." I whispered as we carefully and as silently as we could, cut out a few of the tree's branches.

"Okay. Let's go." Draco whispered holding up the wood with his wand.

"Um, Draco? Which way?" I asked. We both looked around. It was dark and we were lost in the middle of the Forbidden Forest. We had no choice but to go back to the hollow tree and wait there until the morning arrived. Sure enough, we had lessons the following day, so we hurriedly took the wood into the Room of Requirement, and I rushed to the Gryffindor Tower to get ready for class. I did not have time to rest until that afternoon before Divination.

I fell asleep in the library trying to read "Alchemy Through The Ages.". I was dreaming, walking into a mirror, looking for someone, something. I had to go. There was something that I was forgetting, somewhere to go. Someone was calling me. "Miley!". I had to go, I had to...

"Miley, wake up!" said Ginny's voice as she shook me awake.

"What? I..where.." I started.

"Don't you have Divination, like right now?" she asked. I checked the time, and she was right.

"Oh, no! Can't I just skip it." I cried.

"Miley." My best friend said taking me by the hand as she raised me up to my feet. "You've been failing Divination, you can't miss a lesson. Go on, go on." She said with a slight push.

I sighed as I knew she was right.

"Oh, Miley, you'll be fine. Come here." Ginny said holding out her arms. I sank into them as she patted me on the back. "You can do this. Come on." She said smiling. I managed a weak smile in return.

I honestly do not remember half the things that we learned in Divination that day. However towards the end of the lesson, my arm brushed against Travers' and I gasped.

"What?" she asked. "What did you See?" I hesitated to tell her.

"I...it wasn't very clear." I told her.

"Just tell me what you Saw Black, I can take it." She assured me.

"Fine." I sighed as I gathered up my books and she followed me out of North Tower. "It's your sister," I told her quietly