Chapter 3.

Alright, you guys, chapter 3, is going to be soo muchh funn!! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow pls. Ilysm!! Oh and idek what girl I am, my bestfriend thinks I'm a Zayn girl, but I keep saying that I'm a Harry girl, but Im pretty sure that everyone dies, when they see pictures of Harry, ahaha.xx

***********************

*Jay's POV*

Ohmygod, he just tried to talk to me. Ahaha. And he doesn't even remember a girl named, Jay. Wow that hurt. He thinks that I'm just another fan, and that I'm going to basically throw myself at him.

I don't think so.

"Jay! He just tried talking to you. And you just rejected him, what's your problem?" she exclaimed, in a whisper, interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I'm not in love with his band or him.. anymore.. I think. But all of that doesn't matter. Maybe it would've been different, if he would've remembered me? You know." I responded in a whisper.

"Fine, you're right. But I still think that you shouldn't have been so rude. And anyways, you're going to have to talk to him eventually. After we get off of this plane, I want to ask Harry to take a picture with me. And that's final."

"Okay, but I'm not talking to Zayn." I said looking out the window.

The rest of the plane ride was silent. I kept feeling someone stare at me but when I looked back, no one was staring.

I got up to go to the bathroom. I tried not to look over at Zayn, but I couldn't help it. So I did.

I saw that, as soon as my gaze met his, he smiled.

His million dollar smile.

Relax, Jay. It's just a boy. And plus, you're not interested, remember?

I quickly went pee, and then walked as fast as I could, but I felt his gaze on my walk, and I turned around and there he was smiling.

What is he doing?

"I saw Zayn looking at you.. He likes you, Jay." Lauren said, making me blush even more than I already was.

"Shut up." I muttered.

The plane ride ended, I thought it would never end. We arrived at the London Heathrow Airport.

"We need to find Harry, pleasee!!" she practically begged.

I quickly spotted him, and pointed at him. He was with Zayn, so Zayn gestured him to go in our direction.

"Hey, I'm Lauren. Oh hey Zayn!" She introduced herself to Harry, and greeting Zayn.

"Hello, beautiful." Harry responded. Making Lauren blush.

"Hey, Jay!" Zayn greeted me with the biggest smile, putting his hands in his pockets. Perhaps trying a little too hard, to look cute.

"Hi." I said, showing absolutely no expression in my face.

"How are you?" He asked trying to make conversation, as Harry takes a whole bunch of pictures with Lauren on her phone.

"I'm alright, been better," I responded looking away from his gaze.

"Oh.. well."

This is so awkward. Can he leave?

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I snapped at him, making him flinch, then smile.

"Yes, I do, actually." He smiled warmly in response.

"Cool." I responded with sarcasm, as I turned to walk away.

"Gosh, Jay. What's your problem?" He screamed at me, trying to chase after me.

"Your my problem." I said to him, as I turned around, then started walking faster.

"What did I ever do to you? I don't even know you!!" He screamed past me.

"You will never understand, and you don't even remember do you?" I felt the tears stream faster and faster down my flustered cheeks.

"JAY. What are you talking about??" Zayn said, taking my arm, and pulling me closer to face him. His big caramel eyes gazing at me, with such warmth.

"You really don't remember do you. Wow, I'm glad I meant that much to you. You said you weren't going to forget, you obviously lied. And now my heart is broken. Goodbye, Zayn Malik." I ran past him, and into the bathroom.

I looked back only once, to see his face.

Confused.

I can't believe it, after all those promises he made to me. I meant nothing to him. Nothing.

I heard my phone ring. It was Lauren.

"Hello?"

"Jay Marie Jones!! Where are you?! I saw you run away from Zayn, what happened. You know what that doesn't matter." I could tell she was pissed, and worried.

"In the bathroom, I'm fine. I'll meet you outside." I ended the call before, she could scream at me some more.

****************

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

COMMENT IF YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO WORK OUT BETWEEN PERRIE AND ZAYN, OR ZAYN AND JAY..xx

ILYSM

I'm having fun writing this story .xx