Chapter 4.

Hey, guys!! Sorry I haven't written in a while! It's just that I forgot until Nathally told me to update it . Thanks girl btdubzz.xx luv ya.! But yeah so here it is. Hope you like it!! Sorry for the mess ups!! COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!!xx

*Jay's POV*

I can't stop the tears from taking over my eyes. It smells so good in here, why? It's a bathroom for God's sakes!! It's supposed to smell like piss and crap and stuff, I'm so bipolar. Maybe it's a London thing.. I still can't stop crying. I sit there in the bathroom floor for a few minutes until I hear Lauren barge in.

"What the heck where you thinking?!" She screams into the bathroom, uncertain of which stall I was in but didn't care anyways.

"What are you talking about." I sniffle back my tears, as I refuse to open the stall.

"Jay Marie Jones, you are going to tell me everything that happened. And you're going to grow a pair, and confront him about it." She says as she crawls under the stall, and sits down next to me.

"Fine, but only if we see him again, if we're really meant to see each other we will. And plus I seriously doubt it that we'll see him, London is HUGE!!" I exclaim in relief, trying to comfort myself.

"Alright, but you pinky promise?" Lauren said, as she extended her pinky to my face.

"Pinky promise." I said reassuring her that i was going to do it.

"By the way, why does the bathroom smell so good here?" She asked me.

"I know right! Isn't it supposed smell like piss, and crap and stuff?" I tell her, with the biggest grin on my face.

"Eh, maybe it's a London thing." Lauren reassures herself, knowing that American bathrooms smell super gross.

This is why she's my bestfriend.

**

*Zayn's POV*

What just happened? What was she talking about? What promises?? I had never met her in my life, although she did look familiar, but still!!

I tried to run after her, but then she went into the bathroom. And I knew that I couldn't go after her, security would escort me out.

"Mate, what just happened?" Harry called after me, as I just stood there in front of the bathroom.

"I don't really know, I was just trying to make conversation. And then next thing you know, she's screaming at me and running away."

"Well, Lauren she was going to talk to her.. Are you sure, it wasn't something you said?" 

"Yes, I'm sure Haz. I've never met this girl in my life! She's nothing like the other girls, I need to see her again."

"Well, not right now. Jay needs some space.. Let's go mate, back to our flat, the boys are waiting for us." He says patting me on the back.

"Alright, let's go." I walk in the other direction, hoping that I would see her.

Wait, I have a girlfriend. Remember, Zayn? Perrie. I was going to surprise her, back at her flat, whenever I finish meeting with the boys.

***

*Lauren's POV*

Wow, Jay's really heart broken. I have to be supportive, I can't even brag about how me and Harry exchanged phone numbers. I think he really doesn't remember her, or maybe he does but doesn't think it's her.. I mean you can't just FORGET about your FIRST REAL love..

"Alright, stop your moping. We have to get our bags! And get to our apartment! Don't let him ruin our adventure!" I try to say, being so supportive.

"Okay, and so how did it go with you and Harry, MRS. STYLES!!" She shouts erupting into laughter, basically making my eardrums explode.

"Well.." I tell her everything, as I feel myself getting flustered by the fact that he had asked for my phone number..

***

"Ohmygod! This is huge!! It's perfect!" Jay screams in astonishment, as she plops down on one of the two fluffy white queen sized beds. 

The apartment was huge, as Jay had said. It was wood, but modern. It was completely furnished. Our parents chipped in, they said that since we were going to leave, we might as well enjoy it. But I didn't know that they were going to get a place like this.

Maybe they were drunk, who knows? WHO CARES?

"I know right, I told you that this is going to be so fun!!" I say as I do the same thing as her.

"We need to go do our first grocery shopping trip!!" She says as another eruption of giggles come out from her mouth.

Thank God, she's starting to forget about Zayn..

"I think I saw a drugstore, a couple blocks down." I offer with a smile, laying out my hand.

We change into more comfortable clothing.

"Don't forget the key!" She yells at me as we leave, throwing me the key.

We open the door, and hear deep british accents, echoing through the hall.

"No mate, I can't wait to see the boys!"

I quickly recognized their voices.

Ohmygod, you got to be kidding me.

Oh no, Jay!! She's going to be so pissed!!

"Hey, Lauren!! I've missed you so much, love!!" Harry exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug.

And then there was Zayn, trying to avoid Jay's gaze..

************

ALRIGHT!! SOME FUN STUFF HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN ADDED TO THIS STORY YAY!!

I SHIP LAURRY!!!!!

AND I SECRETLY SHIP JAYN..x !!!

VOTE IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!

COMMENT IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!

AND JUST FOLLOW ME BC YOU JUST LOVE ONE DIRECTION..

KAY BAI!

ILYSM..xx