Chapter 11.

Hiiii!!! Omg, I'm so tiredd. Well this is Chapter 11, I will put some drama in here. Brace yourselves for catfights and much much more. Ahaha. Idek, whut I'm going to put in here. But be prepared for ANYTHING! I hope you like it!! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW PLS. ILYSM.Xx

____________________________________

*Jay's POV*

We walked down to the lobby, and got in the car. I've never seen so many girls, screaming with their phones and everything. Somehow they found out that I was going to stay here, and so were the boys. I can't believe it, I'm famous.

"Alright, ladies. Be careful, this is how you're life's going to be now. Don't pay attention to those girls, they are just jealous. Don't let them get to you, alright? Jay?" Paul says as he introduces me my new life.

I nod, realizing that I'm a big deal, because of Zayn. I can't go to places by myself, I will receive a lot of hate, and I do get one of the hottest boys in the UK. So it's all worth it.

We finally get to the plaza, and we start our shopping. As soon as we get there, there girls piling up, by the rangerover, on the car, you name it. But we walk out of the car with Paul protectin us from all these girls.

All of them where asking questions about Zayn.

Other's were screaming hate.

And other's were trying to get my autograph.

We basically had to run towards the door to the shop.

"Omygod, Paul. I think I just lost like 50 pounds running. I feel the abs coming in!" Paul chuckled at my remark, and then made an awkward face.

"Paul, what's wrong? You look a bit disturbed.." Lauren asked him, worried and then making the same face as she looked the direction he was looking.

"Guys.. What's going on? Paul? Lauren?" I asked them, and then I noticed what they were staring at. Most importantly, 'WHO' they were staring at.

"Guys, let's get out of he-" I started to say, but then I was interrupted by another British figure very familiar to Zayn's past.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in.."

I turned around to see blonde with dipdyed neon pink hair..

Perrie Edwards.

"Oh, hi!" I said trying not to be rude, and hiding the fact that this was incredibly awkward, and I just wanted to claw her eyes out. No biggie.

"Don't get all sunshiny with me. You're the reason me and Zayny broke up."

"What are you talking about?! It's because you couldn't keep your legs clothes, you slut! You're the one that broke his heart, and you have the DECENCY to blame it on me. You're such a whore. Goodbye."

"Come back, here."

And before I knew it, we were in a fight. I was pulling her hair, and she was doing the same to me. We were kicking, scratching you name it.

And then I punched her in the face.

I didn't even realize it, until I saw her on the floor when Paul held me back.

I heard girl's screaming by the shop, and soon enough I heard someone walk in.

"What is going on here?! Jay?! Perrie?? What happened, Jay are you okay?!"

It was Zayn.

Wow, this was awkward.

"I'm fine, Zayn. Your girlfriend here, punched me out of nowhere."