Chapter 8.

hii guys!! i hoped you liked the last chapter! here is chapter 8 !! enjoy!xx

_____________

*Ding*

*Jay's POV*

I opened the door and there stood Zayn in a tux. He told me to dress nice, but he just made me look a little underdressed.

His face was filled with lust as he stared at me up and down, with a cheeky smile.

"You look beautiful, Jay." His voice was so sincere just like his personality, I was completely awestruck on how great he looked. 

"Thanks, Zayn.. You look pretty great yourself." A giggle escaped my mouth as a blush started to form on my cheeks.

"Shall we go?" He took my hand and kissed it, as he led me down the stairs and into his black range rover. Where Paul opened the door to the car, and got in the driver's seat.

"Hello, you're Jay right? I've heard lots of things about you." He winks at me as he starts the car.

I felt myself blush, as Zayn took a seat next to me and put a blindfold on me.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" I asked him as he laughed at my struggle to take off the blindfold that he positioned on my face.

"You can't see where we're going, love. It's a surprise!"

Thirty minutes later, we finally arrived. 

Zayn intertwined his fingers with mine, as he led me out of the range rover. We had to encounter a couple of flights of stairs before we finally reached our destination.

His warm fingers lingered on my face, as he took off my blindfold.

Wow. He still remembered..

My eyes were in contact with the most beautiful sight. I stood amazed as I realized that we had the most perfect view of the London Eye. This is where Zayn took me when we had our first date, before I moved and all of that stuff. My eyes were starting to get watery, when Zayn quickly took my hand.

"Zayn.. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. I can't believe you remembered."

"How could I forget? You're the best thing that happened to me." His eyes twinkled in the moonlight.

"That's hard to believe.. Ha. You're Zayn Malik, you could have anyone you want."

"But I want you. I always did."

"But what about Perrie? And Rebecca? You didn't want me then, did you?" I looked away as I felt my eyes start to flood with tears again.

"I don't know what to say. I loved both of them, but I guess they were never you." He placed his fingers on my chin, and turned my face towards him.

Zayn smiled his million dollar smile, which made my stomach feel like a butterfly zoo was invading it.

"Well, we're just friends okay?" I told him, trying to convince myself as well.

"Whatever you say, love." He said, with a smirk forming on his face.

"Friends don't hold hands, Zayn." I quickly untangled our fingers from each other.

He made a pouty face," But babe!!"

"They don't call each other babe or love, either." I said setting the boundaries to our relationship.

He took out the chair, from our candlight table.

"Thanks, friend."

He groaned, not liking the idea of being just friends. I liked seeing him in pain. I also liked that I had this effect on him.

We ate and talked. Just like the old days. I still couldn't believe it. I was sitting at a candlight dinner with Zayn. My Zayn.

"I can't believe I'm here with you. Right now." Zayn spoke as I saw his cheeks turn flushed.

"Me neither. I mean, I thought I was never going to see you again, Zayn." I felt myself blush, as those words slipped out of my mouth.

"It's so surreal. I mean, puberty has done you great." He winks at me.

"Thanks.. But you're the one that beat the crap out of it." We both laughed at my remark, and ate the rest of our food.

Once we finished, Zayn took my hand, and led me to a swing seat that was parallel to the beautiful view of the London Eye. He put his arm over my shoulder, but I quickly pulled away.

"Zayn, we're just friends.. Remember??" I told him, watching him groan again, as he refused to remove his arm from resting on my shoulder.

"This is pretty friendly, okay? I'm trying my best!" He laughed as I dug my head into his chest.

It was pretty silent the rest of the night.

He started singing to me, the same song he had sung at the audition.

"Baby, I just don't get it. Do you enjoy being hurt? I know you smell the perfume, the makeup on his shirt. You don't believe his stories, you know that they're all lies. Bad as you are, you stick around, and I just don't know why. If I was your man , baby you'd, never worry bout what I'd do. I be coming home, back to you. Every night, doin you right ..."

I felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

****

I woke up the next morning, in a soft comfy bed.

But then I realized it wasn't mine, I was at Zayn's flat.

And I was wearing different clothes, his clothes.

I ran out of the room, to find Zayn in the kitchen joined by Louis and Liam.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He winks at me as he continues what he's doing.

"Goodmorning, friend." I giggle.

"Hey Jay!!" Both of the boys reply to me.

"Hey boys!"

"Zayn can I talk to you, for a minute."

What had happened last night?

_________________________________________________

That was Chapter 8 !! I hoped you liked it.

COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER

AND FOLLOW JUST BC YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!

ILYSM,

THANKS FOR READING.

BAII!!<3