Chapter 5.

Well, this is chapter 5!! I hope you like it.. I wish I could meet One Direction, I guess I never will, whatever. I wish I was Jay right now.. Lol. Okay don't forget to comment, follow, and VOTE!!

thanks, ilysm ..xx

______________________________

*Jay's POV*

You've got to be kidding me. Out of all of London, we stay at the same freaking complex as them. Wow.

"I'm sorry, Jay.. Didn't know you hated me as well." Harry said, with a slight chuckle.

Oh, crap. I said that out loud.

I looked away, as Lauren starts making small talk with Harry and Zayn.

"Jay.. Can we talk?" Zayn asks me with a hopeful grin.

"Actually, we were just leaving. Right, Lauren?" I gesture her to leave them and come with me.

"Yeah, you guys can talk. And plus, I left something at the apartment and Harry's coming with me to go get it." She winks at me .

She thinks she's slick. Lol no.

"Alright, let's go Jay." He held out his hand directing me outside.

"Fine." I muttered, as I followed him to the London streets.

"So, I actually wanted to talk about what hapened in the airport earlier today." He meets my brown eyes, as he continues. "I actually did know a Jay, like  long time ago.. But i'd rather not talk about it.." His face softens as he turns away from my face.

He did remember! Awe, he doesn't want to talk about it. Wait, Jay, do not fall for this.

"Why not?" I asked curious as to what he was going to say.

"Because I miss her, you see the thing is, when I got accepted into the X Factor, I had to end all relationships with anyone that I had. I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye to her so I just stopped writing, calling and all communication. And plus she moved to America so I just thought that she had already forgotten about me. I mean she was beautiful, she could've had any guy. But she picked me."

I felt the tears flow down my cheeks. I couldn't speak, I was speechless.

"Jay, what's wrong? I'm so sorry, was it something I said?" He looked at me with such confusion.

Tell him, Jay. Tell him.

"I actually have something to tell you." I spoke, lips trembling.

"What is it?"

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I'-."

I was interrupted by screaming girls.

"IS THAT ZAYN MALIK!! OHMYGOD"

"WILL YOU PLEASE SIGN MY PHONE"

"AND TAKE PICTURES WITH ME??"

"Sure, no problem." I heard him say as I left, I can't really deal with this right now.

He didn't even notice that I left, he was to busy attending those girls that were about to have a freak attack over him.

***

*Zayn's POV*

"Sure no problem!" I responded to the ladies fangirling over me. Things were so different back then, when I wasn't famous.

I quickly take pictures with them, and do a couple of autographs.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" They all say in unison, giggling as I turn to find no one next to me.

"JAY? JAY?" I call her name, but she was obviously gone.

She probably got annoyed with the girls, and decided to head back to her flat.

Jay was going to say something, but then those girls interrupted our deep conversation. Why did she start crying, I started to see that she was a very emotional person. Maybe she was.. No it couldn't be, she was in America, and she wouldn't remember me.. I don't know what to think anymore. I wish I could talk to her again. We live in the same complex, so we are BOUND to see each other again.

I start walking towards our flat. 

I walked in to see all the boys sitting there on our couch.

"Zayn!! We missed you so much.. So I heard about your little love issue!!" Louis screamed out, as he ran to go hug me.

"What are you talking about?" I look over to see Harry laughing, as he's trying to avoid my eyes, looking into his phone.

"Harry told us everything."

"Lad, I think she really is "The Jay"." Niall offered his opinion, smiling widely.

"I don't think so. I'll talk to you guys later, I want to go surprise Perrie." I take the keys to our car, and leave the complex.

The car ride was pretty long, there was so much traffic. I really hope she likes these roses. She's going to freak out!

I opened the door, since it was unlocked. I heard giggles explode from the master bedroom. 

I walk into the bedroom, just to find Perrie on top of some guy. It looked like Tom from the Wanted.

"I can't believe this." I screamed at her, as she looked alarmed.

"Zayn, Babe it's not what it looks like."

"It sure as he-- looks like you're cheating on me. I'm leaving. We're done."

I quickly walk out of the penthouse before she could say anything else , and down the street. I grab the roses and throw them on the floor.

I can't believe this. I'm gone for like a few months, and she can't control herself. I should've saw it coming. None of the boys like her, they thought she didn't love me. And that I should break up with her. But I didn't listen to her, and here I am heartbroken.

I barge back to our flat and ramble on to the boys about what had happened.

______________________________________

WELL THAT WAS THE LAST OF CHAPTER 5!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT, I WONDER WHEN JAY IS GOING TO TELL ZAYN.. EHEHE.. IDK, 

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND BC YOU LOVE 1D..

COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND BC YOU LOVE 1D..

FOLLOW BC YOU LOVE ZAYN .. xx

ilysm.

bai.

xx