Chapter 13.

Chapter 13, is going to be a little cray. If ya know what I mean! ;) IM SO EXCITED, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED THAT IS ALREADY EXPECTED . AHA. idek what im saying. OKAY BAI!

_________

I hugged him tightly, as I saw Trent's shadow approaching us.

Oh god, help me.

**

"Get off my girlfriend, pal." he said to Zayn, as he seperated his body from mine.

I could tell he had been drinking.

"What are you talking about, mate? Jay's been my girlfriend for a while." Zayn said his nostrils flaring.

"Oh, you haven't told him have you? Jay?"

"I told you we were over, Trent, before I left for London. So I don't know what you're talking about."

"Listen, mate. I suggest you step away from my girlfriend before we have some serious problme.s"

And then, before Zayn could say anything else, Trent threw the first punch at Zayn. And before I knew it, he took my hand and started running away. I tried to fight him, but I couldn't he was too strong for me. I was always too weak, and now he was talking me to God knows where, and he was probably going to kill me!

I saw Zayn lying down in the distance, Trent had really knocked him out.

"JAY! JAY! JAAY!! I'M COMING, I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU. I WON'T LET YOU GO THIS TIME!" I heard Zayn calling out to me, but it was too late when he came running after our car, Trent had already started it.

I was going to be seperated from my love again.

I loved him.

"Awe, how cute. You actually thought you were going to escape from me. I don't think so. Why don't you let me love you."

"You don't love me. Zayn loves me! He's going to find me, and sucks for you because he's going to kill you."

"He doesn't love you. If he loved you, he would've gotten up and came and saved you."

"Oh he's coming.."

Please come, Zayn. Please.

"ZAYN! ZAYN! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! HELP!! ZAYN!!"

"Shut up you little whore, no ones going to help you. You're going to die, all by yourself, just like you left me."

I started crying, because I couldn't help it. He did it, he finally found me. And now I was all his. I just wanted Zayn. That's it.

He then took my clothes off, and did what I knew he was going to do.

I fought him, and then he hit me until I couldn't fight anymore.

I was blindfolded, I didn't know where I was. And to make things worse, neither did Zayn.

I heard him leave, and I fell fast asleep.

Then, a soothing voice woke me up.

"Babe. It's me. Zayn. Are you okay?!"

I thought I was dreaming.

"Come on, we're going to get you out of here." He cut the blindfold off, and carried me away. Soon enough, I heard Trent come back in.

"Well, isn't this nice! A nice little reunion!" Trent exclaimed with a gun in hand.

Before he could finish I saw Harry's figure appear and knock Trent out from behind.

Then Zayn handed me to Harry.

He then took matters into his own hands. He wouldn't stop hitting him.

"This was for everytime you touched my girlfriend. And don't even think about looking at her, touching her, or making any contact with her. Because I will find out and beat the living hell out of you."

"ZAYN PLEASE STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!"

He then stopped. And took me with his strong muscley arms. Then, I saw as the London Police arrived and took away my abusive ex boyfriend.

"I love you, Zayn." I looked at him tender hearted.

"Babe, I've always loved you. And I will never stop."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, I'm sorry for not being there in time!"

"It's okay, I just.."

"You just what?" Zayn responded.

"I just can't believe you're really mine. How did I get so lucky? You don't know how long I've waited for you." Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"Well, I love you. And that's all that matters. Come on, let's go home. You can sleep at my flat tonight."

"For safety reasons huh?" I giggled.

"Definetely, love." A smirk formed on my boyfriends face.

________________________________________________

******

***

******

*****

THIS IS SO CUTE!! OMG, WHAT A CHAPTER!!

I UPDATED AGAIN, BC I HADN'T UPDATED IN A WEEEEEK!! THAT'S SOOO MUCHH!!

ILYSM,

THANKS FOR READING

I WILL UPDATE TOMORRROWW!!! OR MAYBE ON MONDAY!!

BAAI!!

<3