Chapter 6.

Hi!! Okay, so last chapter was a little cray .. but this chapter is going to be great.. and I hope you loooooove itt!!x

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLS.

ILYSM. KAY BAI.x

_________________________________

*Jay's POV*

Maybe, I shouldn't have ran away. I think that he was actually sincere about this, he cared. He still cared about me. But he just thought that I felt the same way about him. I meant to him just as much as he meant to me.

I was sitting at our flat, as I was drowned by my thoughts. I hear the door open, and it's Lauren.

"Hey! So how did it gooooo??" She asked winking at me furiously.

"Uh, I walked away, because he was approached by screaming fans." I said looking away.

"Really? Well, what happened before then. I know something had to have happened, Jay." She was basically urging me to tell her everything.

So I did.

"OHMYGAWD!! JAY!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!! YOUR FORGOTTEN LOVE HAS BEEN REUNITED!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Lauren exclaimed in a scream.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"JAY AND ZAYN KISSING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" 

"SHUT UP!! Now tell me all about you and Harry!!" I replied in return, making her blush.

She told me all about how they exchanged numbers at the airport, and how they were going to hang out and all these things. Lauren was blushed by the time, she was finished with everything they were talking about.

I hear her phone vibrate.

It was Harry.

"Ooh, what did he say?" I cry out making kissy faces at her, making her giggle.

"It says that Zayn and Perrie, broke up.. He caught her cheating with Tom from the Wanted. Like who does that??" Her face filled with anger.

"Really?.." My eyes widened as she told me all this stuff.

"I really do think you should try to talk to him, maybe you can make him feel better. But you have to tell him who you are."

"Alright fine. I'll talk to him, whenever I see him."

"That's going to be very soon." Lauren says with a smirk invading her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping she didn't have any plans.

"Well, Harry invited us over tomorrow for brunch down to their flat." She said wide eyed, and smiling.

"Huh. Okay. At what time?" I didn't even want to argue with her anymore, I wasn't even interested in falling in love with Zayn again. But the thing was that I just wanted to regain his friendship. That's it.

"It's at noon." 

"Okay." I replied.

I turned on my computer and logged into twitter. I saw all of their fan's tweets, insulting Perrie, cussing her out. It was so bad, there is NO way I want to be involved in that! It was all over twitter, and all over the internet in general.

*The next morning*

I get up, get dressed. Not showing much importance to our meet, so I just applied light make up, put my hair up in a lazy bun. And grabbed a crop tee, and some high waisted shorts.

"Are you ready?" Lauren asked, looking extremely beautiful.

She had been up since 8 in the morning, to get ready for this.

"Yeah let's go." I grab the keys, and head out the door.

This is going to be awkward...

***

*Zayn's POV*

I'm really not in the mood for this whole brunch thing. It was all Harry's idea of getting me and Jay together. Honestly, I don't think she's interested in me. I mean, she basically hates me. And I don't even know why, I was dying to know what she needed to tell me yesterday.

I'm nervous..

Why am I nervous? Maybe it's because I am physically attracted to her.

All the boys were ready by the time they rang the doorbell to our penthouse. Harry basically sprinted all the way to the door, and answered it.

"Lauren, Jay! What a surprise!" He greeted them with a hug, then quickly glancing at me and winking.

"Everyone this is Lauren and Jay!"

All the boys looked at me when Harry said her name. I felt myself redden, as I turn away from their cheeky smirks and glances.

"Hey Jay!" They all called out, and she just responded with a 'hello'.

Louis was the first to approach her, "Well aren't you a pretty thing, love. I'm Louis."

"Hi!" She responded looking on to the ground, I could see her face redden.

"Uhm, Zayn.. Can I talk to you for a second?" She called out to me. I flinched not realizing that she was talking to me. My cheeks were forming a blush matching hers.

"Sure, Jay." I managed to blurt out, still in shock.

"In private", she motions me to go outside.

All the boys go,"OOOH, ZAYNY!!"

And then Louis blurts out," I SHIP JAYN!!"

We walk outside..

This is going to be fun..

________________________

HI GUYS!! THAT WAS CHAPTER 6!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW.

ILYSM, 

XX