Chapter 2

~Hey guys thanks for reading and voting on my last chapter. I'm sorry if these are short I can't see how much I'm writing, but I hope you enjoy! ~

Dedicated to: JamieBowman0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*Kyle's P.O.V*~

Wow. She said I was cute. I can't believe it. I'm going to invite her to go to warped tour with me.

"Hey, do you think you might be able to go to warped tour with me?" I asked her while looking down.

"Aren't you touring on warped tour though?" She asked me while sending me a questionable look.

"Yeah, but, I wanted to see if you could come with me." I said as I blushed.

"Yeah, I was going to go to one of the shows so, sure."

"Ok, cool. Well tour starts in a week so if you want to come with me, meet me at my house." I replied.

I quickly wrote down my number on a piece of paper I got out of my back pack and gave it to her.

"Text or call me whenever you need to."

And with that, the bell rang and I went with Jesse to our next class.

*~Jesse's P.O.V~*

Oh. My. God. Did he just do what I think he did? Kyle David Hall gave me his phone number. Well I'll text him after school I guess. But, untill then, we have art.

~~Time skip to after school~~

Finally. Out of hell for today. I walked to my locker and got my stuff and started walking home and I got a text from Luna.

L:Luna J:Jesse

L: hey sorry I wasn't at school today! I was sick xc

J: it's okay Luna

L: okay. Thank god. I thought you were gonna hate me xD

J: why would I hate you?!?

L: I have no idea

J: well gotta chat later. Ttyl c:

L: k

--end of conversation--

I hope Luna feels better. I walked up the front steps and unlocked the door. Once I got inside I shut the door and ran up to my room. Ahh, home sweet home. I set my stuff down and laid on my bed. I texted Kyle with a simple "hey" and he told me to add him on Skype.

I added him and called him.

"Hey!!" He shouted.

"Hey" I replied.

"Do you want to meet someone?" He asked me.

"Sure. Who?" I agreed and nodded my head.

"Come and see for yourself." He smirked.

He gave me the address of the hotel and what room he was in. We hung up and I headed over to the hotel.

-------Oooooh I wonder who it could be....lol. vote and comment. Sorry I'm trying to make them longer <3-----

~Stay strong, don't quit~

Updated A/N:

Edited 12/30/16