Chapter 21

We arrived at the party, finally. There were drinks such as beer, pop, and Monster. I grabbed a monster and stood by Jordan. He was talking to Bryan. I just kind of stood there untill Daman came up to me.

"Hey, Jesse!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, Daman!" I said. I hugged him and he went back over to the drink table. He brought back two monsters.

"Here, Jess" he said as he handed the monster to me.

"Thanks, Daman"

There were party streamers everywhere and even balloons. I had two monsters now, so I put one on the table next to me and started drinking the other one.

I watched as everyone (except me and Bryan) started playing truth or dare.

"Come on, Jessie, join the game!" Daman playfully shouted at me.

"Fine, your highness, I will do as you wish" I replied back playfully.

"Good. Okay, Jesse, truth or dare?" Daman asked me,

"Truth" I replied, not wanting to take the risk of a dare. Who knew what these people could come up with.

"Okay, are you dating Jordan?" He asked.

I looked over at Jordan and he nodded his head. I blushed and replied with a yes. There were a chorus of  Awwwweeeess.

We continued on with the game for a few hours and me and Jordan went back to our hotel room.

------------------
Hey guys! Thank you so much for waiting! I'm sorry for the delay we had finals at school xc This is just a short chapter and we're almost at 1K reads!! Thank you guys so much!!

~stay strong don't quit~

Edited 1/16/18