Chapter 14

Haha sorry I thought Jordan looked so kawaii in this pic xD

(Onto the story >.<)

It was time for school to start again and I wasn't excited about it at all.  I got dressed into skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt. I decided not to straighten my hair, but decided to put on some light make-up. I got on a pair of black converse and walked to Hell or as normal human beings call it school.

I saw Kyle and immediately bee lined for the woman's bathroom. I DID NOT want to see him today. I didn't want him to see my arms at all. I started cutting myself once I got home and I made a HUGE mistake. I wore a sleeveless shirt. Shit.

I walked out of the bathroom, but to my great luck, ran into Kyle.

"What do you want, Kyle??" I asked impatiently.

"Jess? It's actually you?" He asked and I nodded as he pulled me into a tight hug. 

I whimpered in pain because he was squeezing my arms. I felt one of the cuts open.

OH SHIT, I thought to myself. I'M IN DEEP TROUBLE NOW

"Jess, are you OK?" He asked me. He gave me a look like he wanted me to tell him what I had done.

"Mhm, just fine." I said holding onto my arm where it was bleeding.

Suddenly, Kyle grabbed my arms and flipped them, wrists up. It looked like he was gonna cry as he looked up at me.

"Don't do this to yourself, Jess. I don't want a girl that's as pretty as you to do this to herself." He said. His tears were running slowly down his cheeks and they started to drip off his face and onto my forearms.

I started crying, and he pulled me into another tight hug. I hugged him back this time. Maybe having Kyle back wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

----------------------------

And the author isn't dead! YAY xD I'm sorry for not updating sooner! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. And I have something important to say. Don't think that it's ok to kill yourself. There's other answers than suicide. SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER. If your depressed don't cut yourself, either. Find something to do that makes you happy! I'm depressed a lot, but I write and draw and listen to music to make me happy. I just wanted to say that you're not alone and it's okay to talk to someone. You can even talk to me. <3 I just wanted to say that. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Updated A/N--

I'm so sorry for the chapter mistakes 😷😷 I labeled so wrong xD 

~stay strong, don't quit~

Edited 6/14/17