Chapter18

I stopped and stayed quiet for a moment. 

"Of course I missed you!" I said after a few seconds of silence.

"That's great!" he said, I could hear the large smile that was apparent on his face at that moment, "I'm going to land in Ohio tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you." He said.

"I look forward to seeing you too, Jordan." I said. I smiled. I really did miss him.

We talked for hours. I learned that he wasn't dating Shannon, but they were really good friends.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day. I looked at my alarm clock and saw the time. 1:38 am. Damn, I thought, We were talking for a long time.

I sighed and decided to go to sleep. I decided that I really did like Jordan. I didn't want to be with anyone else.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to my phone playing Better Off Dead by Sleeping With Sirens. I answered the call and heard Kyle shouting something to someone.

"Great way to be woken up, Kyle, by shouting." I said as I yawned.

"Oh yeah sorry, Jess.." he said, "I'm just yelling and Jordan to be quiet."

"Dude! Shut up. She can't know I'm here yet!" I heard Jordan yell in the background. 

I suddenly heard something hit my window and I got up to see what it was. As I got to my window a pebble hit it. I looked down and saw Jordan holding some roses. He looked up at me and smiled. I went downstairs and opened the door and let him and Kyle in. 

I took the roses from Jordan and put them in a vase. I didn't know exactly why he brought me roses, but I'm not complaining, they're beautiful.

Kyle and Jordan were whispering quietly to each other. Jordan pulled out an acoustic guitar out of it's matte black case. He started strumming chords and started singing lyrics that blended perfectly with the chords.

--------SONGGG-------

The second I let you in, I know
This is how it's gonna go
And I've never been happier

And you're like, the only girl I know
Who ditched the thought to let me go
Pull me aside and really want to show me

And I promise I'll never go

Oh, baby won't you run away with me?
Let's leave this all and let it be
I don't want anyone but you, oh
So don't ever doubt cause baby
We'll make it through
Cause I don't want anyone but you

Your eyes, they sing to me
You glow, so brightly
I've never known someone
Just as amazing as you baby

You're sweet, so adorable
You're everything to me girl
Let's do it again
This feelings never getting old

And I promise I'll never go, woahhh

[x2]
Oh, baby won't you run away with me?
Let's leave this all and let it be
I don't want anyone but you, oh
So don't ever doubt cause baby
We'll make it through
Cause I don't want anyone but you

I don't want anyone but you...

"Jesse, I just wanted to ask you an important question. I wrote this song for you. And I wanted to know, would you be my girlfriend?" He blushed.

I was shocked. I didn't expect that to just happen.

"Yes," I said, "I will."

--------------------------

~stay strong, don't quit~