Chapter 7

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while....I've been busy lately but I'm going to try to update more frequently. I'll also try to make longer chapters! If you want a shout out, comment your favorite part of the book so far in the comment section! =P 

------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ time skip ( at warped tour) ~~

We got on the bus and went to where the beds were. I set my stuff down on my bed and Johnnie put his on the bunk above mine. 

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." I replied.

"Is it ok if I have the bunk above you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I said with a small smile.

"Ok. Thanks" he said smiling back.

I walked out of the room with the beds in it (Idk the name lol) and sat down on the couch. Man this is a big bus I thought.

Jordan walked in and sat next to me. 

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." I replied.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"How are you doing Jessie?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. How are you doing Jordan?" I replied to his question.

"I'm great since you're here with me." He said with a wink.

I blushed. I looked at him and he kissed my nose.

Kyle walked in holding Alex's hand. He noticed I was looking and blushed.

"Oooooh.. does Kyle have a girlfriend?" Asked Johnnie.

"Yeah, Alex and I are dating now" he replied. Johnnie looked hurt. 

"Hey Johnnie can I talk to you by the bunks?" I asked him.

"Sure." he said.

We walked back by the bunks. 

"Are you ok Johnnie? You look like you just saw a ghost." I told him.

"I'm fine, but I like this girl and I don't know if she's taken but I want to ask her to be my girlfriend.." he said.

"Well just ask her." I said.

"Ok I will later." He said with a smile.

We walked out of the room with a happy Johnnie. 

"Hey guys, let's make a video and play truth or dare!" Jordan shouted.

We all agreed and started playing.

"Ok Jesse, truth or dare?" Kyle asked me.

"Dare" I said.

"Ok. I dare you to... put lipstick on Jordan without using your hands."

I got up and got bright pink lipstick. I took of the cap and sat down on the couch facing Jordan.

"Ok Jordan, be prepared." 

I put the bottom In my mouth and started putting lipstick on Jordan. Once I was finished I took the lipstick container out of my mouth and looked at Jordan. It kind of got all over his face and I was cracking up.

"Ok, ok, ok. Johnnie truth or dare?" I said.

"Dare" 

"Ok Johnnie, I dare you to...  put on a blind fold and touch someone else's face and guess who it is by only touching their face."

"Oh god.." Johnnie mumbled.

He got a blind fold and put it on. We all switched places, and Johnnie walked up to Jordan.  Johnnie started touching Jordan's face. 

"Um, Alex?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Oh. Umm Bryan?" He guessed again.

"Nope" I said once again.

"Jordan?" He asked as he furrowed his brows.

"Bingo!" Jordan said.

We finished the video and went back to our bunks. I sighed and laid down. Johnnie got into his bunk above me.

"Hey Jess?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Um, I have a question for you.." he started.

"Ok. Shoot." I said.

"Well, uh will you be my girlfriend?" He hesitantly asked.

"Sure, Johnnie. I will."

-----A/N---

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter. I hope it's a longer chapter. Jesse and Johnnie are dating now! I wonder if anyone will be jealous.... I hope you guys have a great holiday break! Woo-hoo no school for two whole weeks! What do you guys want for Christmas? Tell me in the comment section =p 

~stay strong, don't quit~

<3

Updated A/N;

So some people were asking what about the kisses and stuff with Jordan? Well, basically you'll have to find out and read farther into the story haha.. I wrote this book over a year ago so editing is needed and this book is under mass reconstruction.

Edited 1/11/16