Chapter 11

*~a few months later~*

I got up and changed into blue skinny jeans and a Pierce The Veil t-shirt. I straightened my hair and threw on some eyeliner and lip gloss. 

Today was the day when Johnnie, Jordan, Kyle, and Bryan were coming home.

Ugh I need to go to the store. I thought.

I walked to the store and started putting the items I wanted in my cart. I picked up some monster, sugar cookies, tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, party streamers, and some silly string. I probably didn't need the silly string, but why not prank Jordan and Johnnie with it?

I paid for all of the stuff and went back to the apartment. I decided to order Chinese food. I finished ordering and started hanging up the party streamers.

*ring ring ring*

Picked up my phone and saw that it was Jordan.

===their conversation===

Jordan: hey Jess were going to be back at the apartment at 4:00 okay?

Jessie: okay will do

===end of convo===

I hung up the phone and called over some of my friends that are in bands. I asked them if they could come and they said yes. It was only 3:30 when I finished setting everything up. I sat on the couch untill I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Kellin Quinn.

"Oh, hey, Kells." I greeted him.

"Hey, Jess.." he said back and grinned.

"Come on in." I ushered him inside with his other band mates.

He and his band walked in and sat down. Then more people started coming and soon it was 4:00.

We heard someone unlocking the door and hid behind the furniture in the living room. Johnnie walked in and we shouted, "Surprise!" towards his direction. All of the guys came in and so did Shannon and Alex.

We started to party. Bryan had beer and other alcoholic beverages in the fridge and some in the cupboards. Some people were playing beer pong, while other people like me were just standing there awkwardly. I watched Johnnie hang out with Alex and Jordan sitting and playing on his DS.

I sighed and walked over to Johnnie.

"Hey.." I said.

"Hi." he replied.

He got up as Alex dragged him away from me.

Huh guess she's really desperate I thought.

I sat down and started thinking about Johnnie when I felt someone sit next to me.

It was Alex.

"Hi" She said with a hint of disgust in her tone of voice.

"Hi." I replied back with a look that told her, what the hell do you want?.

"You know I'm dating Johnnie right?" She asked me with a sly smirk on her face.

"Um, no because I'm dating him." I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"Watch I'll prove it to you, Jessie." She glared at me.

She got up and walked over to Johnnie. She said something in his ear. I watched as she pulled his lips to hers. I watched as Johnnie didn't pull away, but he kissed back. 

I've had enough of this shit. I thought to myself.

I walked over to Johnnie, who stared at me with wide eyes.

"U-um Jessie it's not w-what it l-looks like!" he stuttered.

I didn't reply, but instead I splashed the rest of my monster on his head. I dropped the can on the floor with tears brimming in my eyes. I walked out of the apartment with everyone staring at me. I felt the tears streaming down my face.

I got in my car and drove to a motel about half an hour away from Johnnie's apartment.

A/N- 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Sorry for not updating in a while.. so I made a new cover for the book I hope you like it! :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------

~stay strong, don't quit~ 

Edited 4/15/17. Happy Easter!