Chapter 4

Hey guys! I don't know if I'm going to be able to write a chapter tomorrow so comment on if you think I should post two more chapters other than this one today. And if I can write tomorrow I'll write as much as I possibly can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~Jesse's P.O.V.~*

I was asleep most of the night until I heard some one scream "NOOOOOO!!" I woke up and saw Jordan playing on his phone.

"Jordan, did you just scream?" I asked.

"Yeah...sorry" he said sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"It's fine. Why are you up so late?" I asked yet another question.

"I have insomnia. So it's hard to fall asleep and when I do fall asleep I don't get much of it." He said while sighing.

"Oh." was all I said.

It was 4 in the morning, so I sat up and stretched. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Shit I thought. I don't have a brush or a hair straightener. I got into the shower, washed my hair, and got out. I sighed and put on ripped red skinny jeans, a Panic! At the Disco shirt, and put my hair in a towel so my clothes wouldn't get soaked.

"Woah. Why are you dressed? It's like 4 in the morning." Jordan said.

"I have school today." I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"Oh. Well me and Kyle are going to California tomorrow to meet Johnnie. Do you want to come with us?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'll go." I said as I nodded.

"Ok."

Hmm now that I think about it, I could skip school so I can pack. I'm gonna do that.

"Yeah. Do you wanna come to my house to help me pack everything?" I asked him.

"Sure" he replied with a smile.

-------time skip-------

We arrived at my house around 5:30. We went upstairs and started packing. I packed all of my clothing, while Jordan packed my hair stuff. He picked up a container of blue hair dye.

"Ooooh, I want to dye your hair blue." He said while grinning.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think you'd look good with blue hair." He said with a wink.

"Thanks.." I blushed.

We finished packing and I straightened and styled my hair. Much better. I thought. I went back into my bedroom and saw Jordan laying on the bed. I laid down next to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

He looked at me and our faces were inches apart.

"I don't know," he whispered "maybe this" he leaned in closer until our lips were almost touching. He suddenly got up and walked out of my room. I got up and followed him. "Jordan wait!" No answer. I heard the front door slam shut, and I thought about following him.

I stood up and went outside and saw him sitting on the front porch.

"Jordan why did you leave like that?" I asked.

"I-I don't know what I was doing." He said with an apologetic look adorned upon his face.

"Jordan it was fine!" I insisted.

He looked at me, then looked back down. "Jordan, if you want to go back to the hotel, you can." I told him calmly.

"No. I'm not going anywhere without you." He looked at me and I blushed.

"Ok. " I said.

"Ok."

----- thank you so much for reading! Remember to comment whether or not you want me to write two more chapters today for tomorrow since I might not write tomorrow, or write as much as I can tomorrow. -----

~stay strong, don't quit~

Updated A/n:
Edited 1/3/17