Chapter 20

We got out of that hell. I went right to the hotel where Jordan was staying. I knocked on the door of the hotel room. No answer. I knocked again. I heard something I didn't want to hear. I heard a moan. Hopefully this wasn't Jordan's hotel room. I decided to try to open the door. Unlocked. Perfect. I thought. I opened the door and saw a woman on the bed. But she was on top of Jordan. They were having sex.

I jolted up from my bed. Was it just a nightmare? I thought. I looked to my side and saw Jordan there. Okay, it was a bad dream. Thank god. Jordan groaned and sat up.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, just a bad dream." I answered.
"Okay" he said. He laid back down. I laid down next to him and he kissed my cheek.
"Sweet dreams babe" he said to me.
Thank God it was only a dream.
-*Time skip*- morning

I woke up and stretched. I was worried after that dream last night. What if it actually happened?  I thought, But maybe not like that?  I shrugged off the thought. I didn't want to be anxious about anything. I noticed that I wasn't in my bedroom. Must be his hotel room. I got a text from Kyle.

Kyle: Hey! How was your night with Jordan? ;)

Jesse: We didn't do anything bad lol. We just hung out together

Kyle: Yeah sure xD

Jesse: Whatever, Kyle

-* End of conversation *-

All of MDE was going to fly out to Johnnie's place to film all together. I was going with Jordan, and there was going to be a party at Johnnie's when everyone got there. Let's hope nothing bad happens. I thought.

Edited 1/16/18