Chapter 19

-*Jordan's P.O.V*-

I was astonished as I heard Jesse say yes. I pecked her lips quickly and blushed. She blushed madly and all I could hear was Kyle in the background going, "AWWW"

Me and Jesse chuckled and sat down on the couch.

----TIME SKIIIP---

-*Jesse's P.O.V*-

Kyle and Jordan left and I was home alone. I was extremely happy because Jordan asked me to be his girlfriend.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it and I was surprised to see Joshua.

"Oh, hey, Joshua" I said. I was extremely confused as how he got my address and why he came at such a late hour.

He didn't say anything but shoved a cloth in my face. I slowly felt light headed and passed out.

-----------------------------

I woke up in a dark room. It was freezing and I sat in a corner wearing torn clothing. I really should've just listened to Kyle.

I felt around in my pockets and found nothing. Shit I forgot my phone, I thought. Joshua came down here and set down a plate with a piece of bread on it.

"Don't worry Jesse I'm going to get you out of this hell." he whispered

"Why did you kidnap me?!?" I whisper shouted.

"I was forced to, but, I'm getting you out tonight." He replied quietly.

Edited 1/16/18