My Pain

Eridan's Pov

Vriska and Terezi...Why the hell did it have to be them? I shook violently, but I couldn't tell if it was from fear or anger. Quite possibly both.
Sollux gripped me tightly. He didn't understand. No one did. Sure everyone was fairly horrible to me, but Vriska and Terezi were by far the worst. Some how they knew every little thing that set me into a break down.
"Wellllllll what do we have here?" Vriska chuckled darkly. Terezi grinned widely, shivers when down my spine from the ominous look she was giving me.
"W3LL 1F 1T 1SN'T APPL3 B3RRY AND D3SP3RAT1ON." I flinched away from Sollux. I just wanted to leave before they said something about my secret past.  Sollux growled and tensed up.
"What the hell do you two want?" Vriska looked taken aback, but automatically went back to smirking.
"Soooooooo~ You're protecting the little desper8 prick? How pitiful!" I bit my lip hard. She was right...I was always so desperate...
"Thut your whore mouth Vriska before II do iit mythelf."
"1T S33MS APPL3 B3RRY HAS A T3MP3R~" Terezi chuckled, grinning even more.  Vriska took 2 steps towards me, and I instinctively took a step back even farther from Sollux. Big mistake. In an instant Terezi had sliced my stomach with her staff.
My so called, 'royal blood', dripped slowly down my body. I chuckled slightly hardly noticing tears starting to leak down my pale face.
"Comeeeeeeee on Terezi~ We'll do more damage l8r." The spider bitch called in a sickly sweet voice as she interlocked hands with Terezi and walked away.
  I took a deep breath. Everything stung I wanted nothing more than just to die. No one truly needed me anyways...Kar has John...Kan has Rose...Even Nep has Equ. I'm useless...
"ED! Oh gog pleathe thay awake! II'm taking you to Kanaya'th the(she) and Rothe can help." I felt him lift me up effortlessly. Huh...Was I really that thin? Or was he just that strong? My vision was hazy and I wanted nothing more.
"Wwell," I whispered. "I can't say I didn't deservve that one..." I could feel my breaths getting shallower. That bitch must've cut me deeper than I thought...
"ED! THAY AWAKE!! ED!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOG ED!! ED...Pleathe jutht thay awake..." I was trying...But everything was spinning...Spinning...I remember when my Lusus used to spin me around when I was just a grub....Spinning...Sollux is crying...? Why is he crying...? I weakly wiped off his tears, accidentally smearing my blood on his cheek.
"ED...Pleathe..." He pleaded. I dropped my hand, my eyes felt so heavy...I closed them... I'll just rest for a little while...
"No! No No No NO! ED Pleathe! II never got to tell you that II-...." The world suddenly disappeared from my grasp.