His Hope

Sollux's Pov

"Gog damn iit ED!" I cried. "Wake up! Pleathe!" I couldn't lose him...I just couldn't...I ran as fast as my legs could get me to Kanaya's hive (Rose insists they call it a house). It felt like hours before I arrived there. I literally kicked the door open and rushed in.
Rose looked up in surprise, her hands stopping mid stitch.
  "S-sollux? Why on Skia have you-" She glanced at Eridan in my arms. Without a second to spare she tossed her unfinished scarf away and stood up quickly.
"Kanaya! Hurry quickly! Oh dear! Eridan's hurt!" In seconds Kanaya was right by Rose.
"Rose my love. Quickly grab the medical supplies from up stairs." I watched as ED was quickly grabbed from my arms and put down on the couch. "Tell me what happened." Kanaya said as she rolled up her sleeves.
"Terezii thliithed (sliced) ED'th thomach with her thtaff." She examined the wound carefully, and her eyes widened.
"She...She targeted the spot I damaged during the game...."
"What the hell doeth that mean?!" I clenched my fists tightly. I couldn't lose him...
"There's a high chance that Terezi has damaged some valuable arteries...' She looked away from me and focused back on tending on Eridan.
Rose handed Kanaya the supplies and turned to me.
"Go...I will pester you as soon as we are finished. Take a walk and clear your head." She said calmly before escorting me out.
I ran...I ran and I cried while I did so. I just kept running and running until I ran to the edge of the water. I collapsed to my knees and pounded my fists against the sand.
'WHY HIM! WHY HIM!  WHY DIDN'T I DO SOMETHING!' I thought to myself sobbing loudly.  I knew Eridan didn't have it good after the game...After we came to this new place with only the people from the humans and our session. But I could have never guessed it was like this for him.
  Was he always beaten up? Was he verbally abused all the time? Was that why he was crying? Is that why he flinched at my touch? Was this my fault?...What if he doesn't make it...?
My eyes widened at the thought.
  "He can't diie..." I whispered. "Oh gog don't let hiim diie...." I shut my eyes tightly. "ED...Pleathe don't diie...You're my only hope..." I sobbed louder. "II need you...."
..............

Forgive meeeee for not updating! I've had a really hard month...I know it's no excuse but still! Also I apologize for the low quality of this chapter. The next one will be better!