His Passion

Heyyyyyyyy...*hides behind couch* Don't kill me. Im sorry I haven't updated. High School suckssssss this chapter also sucksssss Im sorrryyyy
******************
Sollux's Pov

I could feel it when the gap closed. The amount of adoration and love he held for me. It was almost overbearing. Heat ran through  my entire body, it burned, but in a good way. Every part of me wanted to hold him, wanted to touch him more, however, I held back. I knew he was hurt and despite my instict do more, I knew i would only hurt him more.
  It felt like hours when we were kissing. In reality it was probably  just seconds, but in those seconds I knew everything he felt. Maybe I was imaging the feelings, maybe the whole thing is just a cliche moment like in KK's shitty movies. But what I knew was that I, Sollux Captor, was kissing Eridan Ampora the troll I was flushed for, for sweeps. The thought of that alone drew me back to reality.
  I don't know who had pulled away from the kiss first, but we both were only a few inches apart, our faces tainted with our blood colors, panting lightly. Taking this moment looked his face over. He looked alive and almost erotic. I wanted to kiss him again, I didn't want to stop. Its like I had this new found addiction for ED. It was strange and I didn't completely understand it. I wondered if this was the kind of passion Kanaya and Rose and the others shared with their matesprits. If it was then I finally understand why Kk and his matesprit were always together. I never wanted to be apart from him, I almost lost him and in turn, I almost lost my mind.
  I found myself touching EDs face. "Don't ever leave me ED...II can't lothe you. Not agaiin...Not ever agaiin..."
   I heard myself almost whispering this to him, like it was only his to hear. Like it was a secret. It wasn't necessarily a secret...It was my weakness. He was my weakness. The reality that I would do absolutely  anything for him hit me hard. I always knew the feelings I held for him, but the extent of those feelings are only now being unlocked. It's as if I've being hacking the same account for sweeps, but am only now realizing  the code was written down  right in front of me.
  His soft touch against my cheek dragged me out of my thoughts. He was wiping my tears, I didn't even notice I was crying. I grabbed his hand that was on my face gently, holding it.
"I'll nevver leavve you...I'll nevver leavve you....You'll nevver lose me...I promise you Sol..." ED whispered this to me over and over, again and again and again. I wanted to make sure he never did,that his promise would always be kept. I wanted to protect him always. I want to always be by his side, holding his hand and kissing away his pain and doubts. I leaned in yet again, fueling my addiction, and sealing the silent promise to ED that didn't know I made.