Chapter 20

Chapter Dedicated to: WalkerComics ❤️

Chapter 20- EDITED
Chupacabra : S2 E5
Part : 3

|Haley|

I knew I had to convince Hershel to let us stay, but I didn't know how. Did anyone else know about this?

I watched as Maggie looked at his father with hate, and she walked off.

Hershel turned around and saw me staring at him, with wide eyes. He looked at me sadly, before walking off.

-

I walked outside to check on Dale, Glenn, shortly the people who were camping outside.

I saw Glenn, walk out the R.V. angrily and Andrea stood up quickly. "WALKER! WALKER!" She screamed.

I ran towards camp, and I heard Rick ask, "Just the one?"

Andrea picked up her binoculars. "I bet I can nail it from here." She said switching the binoculars with the shotgun.

"No. No, Andrea. Put the gun down!" Rick said. I watched as everyone picked up a melee weapon.

Andrea looked at them.

"You best let us handle this!" Shane said as he picked up a weapon.

"Shane, hold up. Hershel wants to deal with walkers." Rick said catching up to Shane.

"What for, man? We got it covered."

I watched as the group ran towards the walker, but Andrea and her impatient arse, pulled the gun back up. She laid down, to get a better aim.

"Andrea, don't!" Dale warned.

"Back off, Dale."

"Andrea! Listen to him! It's just one walker. A walker that 4 people can handle!"

Andrea looked at me, then looked through the scope again.

The group had now approached the walker, but weren't doing anything about it.

There was a gunshot, and the walker fell to the ground. I glared at Andrea.

Andrea smiled as she looked proud.

I heard a 'NO!' from Rick as he turned around, but it was faint due to the distance.

"NO! NO!"

Andrea's smile was wiped off her face, as she frowned.

Everyone came out from inside, and Lori looked the most worried.

"What on Earth is going on out here?!" Hershel yelled.

Me, Andrea and Dale, ran towards the group as Andrea was now crying. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Did I kill him?! Is he-is he dead?!"

"We told you not to shoot!" I screamed.

"He's unconscious. You just grazed him." Rick said.

"Guys! Isn't this Sophia's?"

I looked back at T-Dog, but what caught my attention, was the doll in his hands. Sophia's doll.

-

"Does anybody know how to play guitar?" Glenn asked, at dinner. After a moment of silence, he continued. "Dale, found a cool one. Somebody's got to know how to play."

Everyone just stared at him, before I raised my hand sheepishly. "I do."

Glenn smiled at me.

"But I'm not good." I added quickly.

"Well, you're the only one who knows."

"Otis did." Patricia said sadly.

"Yeah, and he was very good too." Hershel said.

To break the tension I chuckled. "I guess your stuck with me, then."

Glenn smiled, and turned around. I watched Maggie, pass something over to Glenn, and Glenn opened it. He looked back up at Maggie, and Maggie smiled. I couldn't really see Glenn's face, because be had turned around, but I could tell he was scribbling something down.

Were we missing something?

Dale and Hershel noticed too, and I saw Glenn, pass a note back to Maggie.

-

It was after dinner, and I decided to stalk Glenn and Maggie. I stayed to help with the dishes, waiting for the right moment. Maggie had left seconds ago, running, and if she kept at the pace that she left with, I could leave now.

I dried my hands as I followed after Maggie. It was hard to see, but I saw a shadow running towards the barn.

I watched as she climbed the ladder, and waited for any sounds. They were going to do...it (probably), and I didn't want to stay for that, but what if they were doing something else? It was my job to put my nose into others' business. I put my ear against the big barn doors, but instead I let out a scream as many forces pushed against the door. And I heard them.

I heard the walkers.