Chapter 24

[I WAS LOOKING A GIF FOR THIS CHAPTER AND OUT OF ALL THE GIFS OUT THERE, BETH CAME OUT AD SHE WAS THE ONLY BLONDE GIRL IN A GIF AND I WAS LIKE HELL YEAH]

Chapter 24- EDITED

Secrets : S2 E6
Part : 4

|Haley|

I hadn't moved from the spot I had seen my mother at all.

Dale and some others tried to talk to me, but I wouldn't. I needed my mother. I needed someone who cared about me.

I heard footsteps behind me but I wouldn't dare turn around. She was going to be back. My mother would come back.

"Hey." It was Carl.

I didn't respond as Carl sighed. "Uh, I'm sorry, for, assuming that you didn't have a boyfriend. But, um, are you okay? Everyone's worried."

"She was right here. She was right here, Carl." I said finally taking the risk of looking at someone. "My mother came back." I smiled as tears covered my eyes. "But now she's gone again. She left me again."

I didn't care if he saw me crying. I had bigger problems. I shook as tears came. "Am I that unbearable?"

Carl looked at me with sadness. "You're anything but unbearable."

"Carl, I'm thin twig. A harmless, beautiful creature is gonna come and try to put me in good use, and I'm gonna snap. And the snap...it's gonna kill me, maybe even the creature. Maybe it won't even be good. Maybe its gonna be a hunter, and try to use me to kill the beautiful creature, and I'm gonna snap once I hit them." I looked up at Carl, "I don't want to be a murderer...I don't want to snap!"

Carl looked at me with sadness. He came closer so I could put my head on his chest, and cried.

[SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT NOTE: THE GIFS WILL PROBABLY BE OF OTHER PEOPLE BUT THERE ARE NO GIFS WHERE AMANDA STEELE IS SAD! SO YEAH, THE ACTRESS IS STILL AMANDA STEELE]

[short chapter...again....oops?]
[SORRY!]
[so I'm going to update for a long chapter...YAY!]