New school

" Yes. Ariana racrett."
I told the grouchy attendance lady.
I tugged at my light brown hair and rolled my eyes.
" Your new here you said?"
" Yes." I tapped my light pink nails on her desk.
" ok heres your locker number, combination and schedule. Have a nice day."
I smiled at her and started walking towards where my locker was.
I opened my locker and placed my bag in it and took out my binders i needed and my phone. I walked into the bathroom before heading to whatever class i had.
I looked ok i guess. My hair was down and curled and i was wearing a pair of white high waisted shorts and black crop top that showed my belly button ring. I was wearing black converses and my makeup was light and pretty. I applied some clear lipgloss and walked out of the bathroom running head on into a guy.
" Oh! Sorry!" I said but the guy whoever it was just kept walking.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my first period class.

" Hello! Are you the new student sweetie?" My science teacher asked.
I nodded.
" why dont you sit right there uh whats your name?"
" Ariana."
I walked over to the seat she pointed to and sat down.
" Stop talking this instant! You are all 16 or 17 you should know not to be rude."
" So Arianna, tell us about yourself."
Everyone looked at me.
I twirled a piece of my hair.
" Well i was in florida but my dad died so i moved here. Im 17 years old and i think school is a waste of my time."
----------------------------------------------
Lunch. Finally! I shut my locker and turned around when i was face to face with that guy that bumped into me in the hallway.
" Let me show you the lunchroom."
He had curly brown hair and tattoos. He was really hot. But in a bad boy kinda way.
I smirked.
" No thanks."  I gently pushed him away and started to head to the cafeteria.