Lia

I woke up on Monday morning at around 5:30 am. But instead of hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock i got up and took a quick shower. I was happy to go to school after the events that happened between me and Jc because lia didn't get what she wanted. I know that sounds bad but its the truth.
I got out of the shower and straightened my hair and put it into a high ponytail with a braid on the side. My outfit today was a t-shirt with a upside down crescent moon and faded shorts. I grabbed my phone, backpack and keys and slipped on my black flip flops and headed out the door across the street.
I knocked at Jc's door and he came barging out, almost nocking me over in the process.
" JC! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!" I heard jc's mom scream out the window.
Jc opened his car door and slammed it shut after getting in.
" Come on! Lets go!" I rushed over to the car and got inside. He pulled out if the driveway and a thick silence screamed throughout the car.
" Wanna talk about it?" I asked softly.
" No." Jc clenched his jaw and stared straight ahead.
" ok."
As soon as we got into school he gave me a hug and kiss.
" Sorry Ari. I love you and i will talk to you about it. Just not now ok?"
I smiled understandingly.
" Yeah of course babe."
" Good." He smiled and grabbed my hand.
He came with me to my locker and waited for me to grabe my binders.
" Oh! Wow looks like the fuckboy hasnt left the innocent little Ariana after our amazing night. "
Lia came up to us and traced Jc's jaw. " Go away Lia." I got into her face pushing her back from Jc. She smiled mockingly.
"Wait, did you fuck him to make him stay? I wouldn't blame you. Thats what Every. Girl. Has to do for jc." She  pushed me back.
" Not every girls a slut. Like you lia." I smirked back at her and started walking towards jc when i felt a hand grab my ponytail and I gasped in shock.
Was she really going to fight me?
I grabbed her hand and twisted it so she would let go and pinned her against the locker. She held her wrist in pain and tried to get out of my tight hold.
" You need to stop. Right now Lia. I could do so much more then what i just did to your wrist. So stop." I threatened.
I let her go and walked back to jc.
" Damn babe. My girl can fight." Jc smiled and laughed and I giggled grabbing his hand again. If Lia ever did anything else. She's going to get really hurt.