Outfit

(Friday after school)
" No! You are not wearing a that! You wore that to school!" Selena looked through my closet.
I sighed.
" Ahh this is cute!" She held up a blue string bikini, a pair of short-shorts and a white cover up.
" Look selena, when he said the beach i dont think he meant swimming, i think he just meant strolling around." I tugged at my hair.
" Well its like 500 degrees out there! Your going to swim! Trust me your going to look hot!" She threw the outfit at me and pointed to the bathroom.
" Ugh." I said and trudged to my bathroom connected to my room.

I threw on my bathing suit and the pair of shorts. Shit she forgot a top to cover up my upper bathing suit piece. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and walked out.
" You look fiiine! He's gunna drool all over you!" Selena squealed.
I blushed and heard a knock on the door downstairs.
" Wait Sel i need a top to cover up my-"
" Oh well to late! Just go!" Selena shoved me out of my bedroom and i we downstairs. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed a towel and opened the door.
" Hi!" I said cheerfully.
Jc looked at me with his jaw dropped.
" O-oh, H-i, ari, you look nice."  He stuttered and blushed.
" Thanks."  I blushed back and pulled him yo his car.
I hope this date goes well...i really like Jc.