The day

" Goodnight Jc." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We just finished the movie and it was getting late.
" Goodnight baby girl." He smirked and  winked at me and I giggled.
I watched jc walk across the street to his house and smiled to myself. Im so lucky to have him.
" Ariana! Ariana!" My moms annoyed voice pierced through my thoughts. I shut the door and started walking upstairs.
" What?" I called back.
" Honey I don't want you up to much later. Its already 11:45 and you need to be rested for jc's house tomorrow." Her voice floated from downstairs.
" Sure mom i was heading to bed anyway." I replied.
    I strolled into my room and shut my door behind me, quickly getting in bed and shutting my heavy eyelids. I fell asleep with the sound of Jc's laugh echoing through my mind.

I woke up to the smell of  bacon and the sound of my moms country music playlist. I yawned and checked my phone for any messages.
I had one from selena.
Hey! do you wanna grab a coffee from starbucks at around 11? Let my know.
I was supposed to be at Jc's by 11:30. I wouldn't have time.
Sorry sel, im going to be spending the week at Jc's house and im leaving today at 11:30. Next week?
I felt a little guilty about this decision but i brushed it off quickly. It was 10:00, i better get ready.
After taking a quick shower i got changed into a pair of white high waisted button up shorts and a peachy colored v-neck crop top. Then I curled my hair and styled it half up half down. After my hair was complete i did my makeup and touched up whatever i felt like was out of place and smiled at myself in the mirror. I had to admit I looked pretty cute today. I checked the time again. 11:15 i needed to start packing.
I picked out a weeks worth of outfits and my bathing suit and grabbed my hair products and straightener and curler and set them in my bag. I couldn't forget my makeup and my perfume and deodorant and shampoo and conditioner and all that other crap so i grabbed them all and shoved them in too. Grabbing my charger and my laptop I zipped up my bag with everything i needed. Even if i did forget anything I could just walk across the street and grab my stuff. It was 11:36 so I decided to leave now.
" Mom im leaving." I said as i walked downstairs.
" okay sweetie have fun!" I smiled and walked out of the house excited to spend the week with the boy of my dreams.