Maybe

* before lunch*
I walked out of social studies with selena next to me ranting about how stupid it is that her dad wouldn't let her dye her hair blonde.
" Selena, blonde is so not your color! You look hot with brown hair." I rolled my eyes and laughed while punching in my combination to my locker.
She shrugged her shoulders and leaned against the wall.
" I don't know. I just want to change things up a bit."
I slammed my locker shut and linked  arms with her and walked to the cafeteria. I was looking around for JC when i felt arms wrap around my waist and a quick peck on the cheek. Selena went to sit down.
" Hey babe!" Jc said.
"Hi." He kissed me again but this time on the lips.
" Hows lia? Did she say anything else to you?"
" No." I grabbed a piece of pizza and set it on my tray.
" Good."
" How are you? What happened this morning?" I sat down at a table with him.
" My moms  leaving for about a week and my sister is going to, she just told me. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but she always tells me stuff at the lastMinute! Its so frustrating!"
I squeezed his hand and smiled.
" Maybe we could...yah know since your moms leaving." I smirked.
He bit his lip and kissed me again.
" Maybe."