Ari

" BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!" I groaned and shut my alarm clock off. 5:30 in the morning. Ugh.
I got up and took a shower got dressed into a pair of blue flower print cloth material shorts and a white crop top and curled my hair. I applied some light makeup and threw on a pair of white wedge sandals. I threw my stuff in my bag and heard a horn outside. Jc was here.
" BYE MOM!" I shouted and ran outside.
I opened the car door and got buckled.
" Hey beautiful."
I rolled my eyes.
" What did you do to get me out of detention?" I asked as he started to drive.
He smirked.
" Just made a couple lies no biggie."
Ugh.
I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window the rest of the way to school.
----------------------------------------------
" Ariana can we talk please?" I looked up from my textbook and walked to the front of the classroom.
" I understand you uh had a hard time last night. Its okay that you dodnt come to detention just please come next week. Okay sweetie?"
I nodded my head and walked back to my seat.
" Okay class pack up your stuff you are dismissed."
I get up and start walking to gym class. I opened the locker room and got greeted by a girl with a long blonde ponytail and cold eyes.
" Hey your new here. You dont know the rules."
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
" Look you dont tell me what to do ok?"
" NO! You look! You can stay away from jc he's mine!"
I smiled mockingly.
" Ha okay psycho bitch."
I walked past her and went to my gym locker and started getting undressed.
----------------------------------------------
" Look jc, im not scared of her she's obviously a psycho!"
Me and jc were walking home together.
" so your not going to stay away from me?"
"No. Your annoying but i like you."
I smiled and started walking  towards  my house.

" Wait Ariana!"
I turned around.
" Yes?"
Jc smiled.
" Can i call you ari?"
I smirked and walked inside.