Pizza talk

I heard a knock on the front door and I quickly finished up the french braid in my hair, i was hoping to have my hair styled into beach waves when i woke up the next morning and i ran down the stairs.
    Opening the door i smiled up at jc.
" Hi baby. You look comfortable." He smirked and looked at my bummy outfit. A pair of baggy black sweatpants from pink and a t- Shirt that said: Basic
" Awe how sweet." I crinkled my nose and stuck out my tongue playfully and stepped aside so he could come in.
   My mom stepped out of the kitchen and welcomed jc with a hug.
" Hi Jc! Come on in the kitchen. Pizza awaits."
" Will do." Jc winked at me and i rolled my eyes. He's always happy for food.
    My mom handed me and jc a plate and we both served ourselves with pizza and drinks. As soon as we sat down though my mom started talking.
  " So Ariana tells me you're sister and mom are leaving the house for a week." My mom looks at jc with a friendly look in her eyes.
Jc glanced at me and then back at my mom and smiled.
" Yeah. About that i was wondering if A-"
My mom waved her hand dismissively.
" Yes of course! She can stay for a week. Me and Ariana already discussed this earlier. But what we haven't discussed is uh what you two will be doing if you know what i mean."
I cleared my throat and laughed uncomfortably.
" Mom..."
" Hey, all im gunna do is ask Jc a simple question. Ok?"
" You can ask me anything." He smiled again but a little more uncomfortably.
" Good. Now Jc, you have uh protection at your house right?"
" Mom!!" I said embarrassed.
" Ariana i just wanna make sure that you aren't gunna come back with a baby ok? Your old enough to have sex and i want to make sure that everything's you know situated. So Jc, do you have condoms at your house?"
Jc cleared his throat.
" Yes. Uh i do." He ran his hand through his hair.
" Good. When are you going over Again?" My mom glanced at me.
" Tomorrow."
" Okay. Alrighty then! Im glad we had this discussion and you guys have fun tonight. If you need anything i will be upstairs. Theres popcorn in the cabinet If you guys want any. Goodnight."
" Goodnight mom." I could see jc crack a smile and we started laughing as soon as she was out of sight.
" Damn Ari your moms fucking awesome. She basically said we could have sex. Hah." Jc took a bite of pizza and chuckled to himself.
" Doesn't mean I'm gunna say it you dumbass." I got up and and let out a fit of giggles and jc shook his head trying to be serious but he ended up laughing too.
" Jc your a loser. " i said as i walked into the other room.
" Yah your loser." Jc responded.