12:06

" Hi baby." Jc opened the door and kissed me.
" Hiii." I smiled into the kiss.
I followed him upstairs into his bedroom and he shut the door.
" So make yourself at home my dear lady." I giggled and slapped him playfully.
" Sure thing mr. Caylen."
I set my bag on his bed and flopped down next to it. Then jc lied down next to me.
He poked my ribs and i laughed swatting his hands away.
" Stop! Jc....HAHA....STOP!!"  He stopped and  kissed me passionately. Soon our simple kiss turned into a heated make out session.
Jc grabbed my back and pulled me so i was closer to him and he sucked on the sweet spot on my neck. I moaned quietly and he started kissing my collar bone and kept going down until he was almost at my breasts. He removed my shirt and kept going and i tugged at his shirt wanting it off. He quickly  took it off and continued with the love bites.
PAUSE THE STORY!! IT GETS DIRTY SO LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!!
He ran his hands down my stomach and stopped at my shorts. He gave me a smirk and took off my shorts and started kissing around hips and my inner thighs. I let another moan escape me.
" Wait. Jc... Please stop." I breathlessly said.
" Why." He looked up confused.
" I wanna try something. Lie on your back." I got off the bed and he did what he was told.
" Im a virgin and im scared to have you... In me so im going to try something else." I explained.
I slowly got on top of him and kissed his neck. I let my hands wander down and felt his length bulging out from underneath his pants. I put my chin on his stomach and dragged it all the way down to his pants and kissed where his belt was.
I slowly undid his belt and pulled down his pants making him only have his boxers on. He was so hard. I bit the top of his boxers and slowly pulled them over his bulge and down to his knees.
" Jc. Are you ready baby?" I whispered.
I heard a little moan of wanting in his voice and I smirked.
" Okay baby." I took my hand and started stroking and rubbing until he moaned so loud i thought he was going to cum. I stopped for a few seconds and slowly started to suck on the tip of his penis making him moan my name loader then ever.
He came into my mouth and i swallowed . I licked my lips and pushed my hair out of my eyes. Jc was lying on the bed panting. He looked...satisfied.
" Wow." Jc  sat up and I giggled softly.
" Damn Ari. Let me return the favor babe."
Jc suddenly flipped me over on my back and ripped my panties off.  He slowly slid his tongue in me and moved it around.
I moaned and dug my hands into jc's back while arching mine.
" Jc..." I sighed. A few seconds later i came into his mouth and he kissed my hips one last time before lying down onto the bed next to me.
After we both caught our breath jc spoke.
" Technically your still a virgin." Jc laughed.  
" Shut up." I smiled and gave him a hug.
" I love you so much Ariana."
I kissed his forehead.
" I love you too."
I looked at the clock in jc's room. It was only 12:06. I had only been here for about a half an hour and I already was happier then ever.

~~~ omg guys this is so embarrassing😂 haha ok im sorry for the dirty chapter. Im such a dirty minded hoe😬😬😂😂😂 ok thanks for reading guyss💗💗

XXX-Eva